Thread: Convert AVI file with Windows Live Movie Maker

Convert AVI file with Windows Live Movie Maker

Hello,
    I just make a video with Windows Movie Maker, and it is recorded in the format. I would put my video on Youtube, so I need to convert it. Avi or at least something to read. I read quite a few articles published on this subject, they spoke of "record video" which allowed us to set it, but I can only "save draft" and I can not change format. So, please if you have a solution for this then post back, I am the interested one. Thank you.

Re: Convert AVI file with Windows Live Movie Maker

So it's not very complicated.
    1) To start you do "enrichment my project as"
    2) You download a software to convert videos, I use my "super" it is surely better but at least that's what I use myself.
    3) Your project saved you convert to. Avi format with the software of your choice.

And here you are saved. For information if the software "Super" Interested dervish you do not have a problem to find in other online Clubic or download, plus it's freeware. This is a similar thread, see if this helps http://forums.techarena.in/vista-mus...eo/1160325.htm

I used the software "Super" to convert my video (made with WMM) to convert it. Avi, but the problem is that I can not use it. If someone could help me. I must at all costs put my video on a website these days. Any more discussion on this topic will help me. Thank you

After downloading, open it, and then click to convert your video and point to "convert a file" finally choose your format in the "output type. a menu will appear: click on full screen. So here I have a little problem my software is not displayed AVI format. It makes me only format windows movie maker is it normal?

One explanation is very relevant, you must go to FILE, click SAVE THE VIDEO FILE, click on DESKTOP, click NEXT and you select the location on your disk where you want your file is saved (with name thou hast given him), click NEXT and click Other Settings in the dropdown menu, then select DV-AVI, click Next and your editing will be recorded (this may take a few minutes!). And so the tower is played.

I may have a solution for this, do not register by going to: file: save as, but click on "publish" (the left column in movie maker) and then "this computer" opens a window you click "next" then you selected the option "other setting" and the format you want. There are not many formats with software but then I think of converting it possible to format you desire.

After a long on a lot of different stuff I just found the solution by reading a reply that it is just a bit poorly explained. Do not register by going to: file: save as but click on "publish" (the left column in movie maker) and then "this computer" opens a window you click "next" then you selected the option "other setting" and the format you want.