Thread: Windows Live Movie Maker installation Problem

Windows Live Movie Maker installation Problem

Hello,
    As you know, Windows Live Windows Live Movie created Maker. I have a small problem with installation. Infact, when I DOWNLOAD Windows Live MM, The SETUP is not good as it settled down to the Messenger. So it does not appear in the list of the kind you already have these programs like Messenger, Mail etc. And only Writer and TV Parental NOT appear and Movie Maker so I can install it. So, if you have an solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Windows Live Movie Maker installation Problem

I have the same problem as you. After research it seems that it only works with Vista. I prefer to wait for Vista and Windows 7. Microsoft could at least report it on the install page. I think they want so we peddle other programs that the omission is intentional! Use Windows Movie Maker 2.

I have windows live movie maker and I know not how do you put videos in slow. So if you can please help me with this it would be great. Thank you for your replies. Also, I have tried the above solution but it is not working for me.

Open your project, you must have a button that allows you to effects -click it and you find it listed alphabetically. I was all checked and there is no idle (it LIVE on windows movie maker)

Depending on the size of your video, you register a member, then I'll give my address and I'll troubleshoots. Is this possible? To me it does not bother me and thanks to you I test the idle so I added more and more it is slow. Thank you.

Ok no big deal and seahorses too bad for idling because it's not like our windows movie maker and then nothing for me to download certain software made to the software you know well and free?