Thread: Product Key incorrect for new HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium installed

Product Key incorrect for new HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium installed

A few days ago I bought an HP laptop, I find that when I work with excel, word, etc . I left, I asked the 25-character product key. I have looked in help and i do not have any sort of box key and not finding it. I have to do this in order to work with office. Anyone aware of such problems please help me i would appreciate your help.

Re: Product Key incorrect for new HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium installed

The key is in the bottom of the laptop is for Windows and not Microsoft Office, are two different products. The trial period begins when the product is installed, the remainder is the course of the installation day you bought the computer. You may be regenerated by a recovery time of the system with the tool provided by the manufacturer of your laptop, check in how to do technical support, as this is a proprietary process of their systems and not all use the same brands.

Re: Product Key incorrect for new HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium installed

Preinstalled versions of Windows that shipped with new computers usually have trial versions of Microsoft Office. What seems to have happened is that the speaker's time to evaluate the product and requested payment to be original license key to continue using it. Try to contact the retailer from where you have purchased the laptop that whether you have to purchase the windows licensed copy or you have the key at the bottom of your laptop.

HI I am starting a course from next month and I will be doing it online so I have been trying to make myself familiar with Microsoft Word. I have Microsoft Office Word 2007, and was installed on my Sony Vaio laptop. I'm not able to run the program, requiring a product key. I have written the number of key product in the bottom of my laptop, but is said to be incorrect. Where I can find the right key

You can communicate via chat with HP technicians, will ask the model, and serial No, they have all the information your team registered, explain your case you can also contact the retailer and ask him to get this done. Or simply move to HP site on this page choose your country, then select the option to chat with a technician