Thread: Microsoft Update Office Genuine Advantage error message when logging in

Microsoft Update Office Genuine Advantage error message when logging in

I have been using windows XP professional service pack 3 which is updated completely. After few hours i have updated the Microsoft update. Now when i log in each time i get an error message which is from the recently installed update module the message states that the module is failed. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Microsoft Update Office Genuine Advantage error message when logging in

Sounds like you are not using a genuine Microsoft office application so i would suggest you to get this problem resolved you will have to uninstall this version of the Microsoft office application and install a new genuine microsoft application on your system this should definitely resolve the error message. If the problem persists still refer How to Remove Office Genuine Advantage Notification Without Using Any Crack

I have a little trouble. I installed this morning WGA for it was proposed by Windows Update SHIFT important. But now that I know what it is, I'd delete it. The problem is that I do not find the file WgaTray.dll ? I saw that there is "RemoveWGA" but it seems that some have subsequently had problems with their computers once installed. My version of Windows is perfectly legal but it seems that even when some problems with WGA. Thank you in advance.

I have a radical solution that requires no installation of any software, simply go to C: Windows \ system32 \, find the folder: KB905474 and to remove any foolishly (and then emptying the trash), then settle the updates first by avoiding the automatic installation option and that is all, more notifications, nothing at all! one more thing, when the small triangle tells you that there are any updates ready to be installed, select the option "customize installation, it allows you to tick only the updates that you want actually install and uncheck those you do not wish to install (including the famous WGA), it works great for me, hoping that it works also for you.

Most probably this error is occurring because your computer is not updated and hence i would suggest you to get microsoft office application removed from the system. After the uninstallation i would advice you to go and remember not to upgraded your office again. Hope that this will help you to get this problem resolved.

Following an update, I installed (Windows Genuine Advantage) without knowing that it an also have some bugs. It is said that every time the PC starts it all alone and more precisely my XP copy is original of which I had to use the installation CD. if someone could tell me how to remove Windows Genuine Advantage little control and can start my computer properly without having to cancel on every boot of the control .