Thread: Microsoft Photo Editor to transfer over to Windows 7

Microsoft Photo Editor to transfer over to Windows 7

I need Microsoft Photo Editor for Windows 7. I was using this on Windows XP and the tool is really helpful. Though it just give some basic function but they are enough to work with some photos. Like you can move paint from Windows XP to other system in the same way does Microsoft Photo Editor is transferable. If yes then how can do that. And if this is not possible then what are the other image editor I can use.

Re: Microsoft Photo Editor to transfer over to Windows 7

Not it is not possible to transfer Microsoft Photo Editor to Windows 7. It will simply not work. You can use Windows photo viewer for your normal work and picture manager is available for some editing work. Or else Paint Brush is provided in Windows 7 for editing work. You can adjust and draw sketch in the same. It is most simples image editor tool you can use.

I am using Nexus Image. I had also tried to use Microsoft Photo Editor and nothing helped there. There I switched to Nexus and this tool is fine. It is not a advance tool but similar in compartion to what you use beofre. Thanks to its small size, the image viewer can follow you wherever you go. NexusImage is limited to essential functionality of viewing: normal display mode, window or full screen, zoom, background of the photo being , etc. exusImage supports the formats JPEG, Bitmap, Gif, Png, Tiff, Ico, Wmf, Emf, etc.

I am using Wedding Album Maker Gold. It is a tool that allows you to create a personalized photo album on the theme provided in the software. Indeed, this application not only offers you to quickly insert photos of your choice, but also add comments, music, frames and transition effects on the event. You can then make your own slide show, burn it to CD or DVD and watch on your TV.

If you are looking for a slideshow tool then you can use Slideshow Pro. Microsoft Photo Editor does not help you to create slide show but this tool is similar and much advance in that manner. You can easily create custom slide shows of quality. Accompany your photos from your favorite music and apply them a multitude of effects. It is also possible to add subtitles and make your selection from the 125 effects of proposed sequences.

There are lots of photo viewer tool that you can use on Windows 7. Microsoft Photo Editor is just not the last option. I am using Free Photo Viewer which is a very light viewer that lets you to images and photos together with their EXIF data. The application displays pictures as thumbnails and also allows to sort them in a few clicks. On the same hand it is also possible to run slide show and use the software in full screen mode.

I am using Visioimg. It is a nice and simple tool that provides option for viewing images. The best thing about this tool is that is have option to defines a background texture and manages automatic scrolling for overflow of the image. There are many other options are available in this tool. You can choose other basic tools also. But paint brush in Windows 7 looks very basic with minimal features.