Thread: Error Issues with SQL Server 2008 while installation

Error Issues with SQL Server 2008 while installation

i have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have an application that is SQL Server 2008 and the problem is that I am not able to install it to the system. I am getting an error while installing it. I get an error message as "The following error has occurred:Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.Click 'Retry' to retry the failed action, or click 'Cancel' to cancel this action and continue setup." Please help me out to get the issue to be sorted and make the application to be installed.

Re: Error Issues with SQL Server 2008 while installation

You need to disable the firewall of the antivirus that you are using. It may be restricting the application to get install to the system. So do look out for the change and make the changes to be functioned. It is necessary that you do process well. It is essential that you process and make the changes to be worked. I hope it will really help you out and function as needed.

There is a possibility that the application may have some big appended and this is the reason you are not able to work well or process as needed. It is essential that you do check out and function well as needed. It will be better that you process as required. Do look out and make the changes to function as required. I hope it will be better to get the execution and the installation of the application.

It could be that you are using a normal account to get the execution or installation of the application. In order to work out well and process for the thing it is necessary that you do check out for the change well to get the issue to be sorted. You need to make the installation of the application under Admin right and process as needed. I hope the admin account will help you well to get the installation to be done well.

You need to work well which will be better in order to get the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the thing that is needed in order to work which will be better for the thing. Do check out for the same and work as needed. This will surely let you to get the thing to be processed. It will be better for you and function that is needed. It will be better for you.