Thread: Office Live add-in 1.5 failed to install on Windows Update

Office Live add-in 1.5 failed to install on Windows Update

I had heard about the Windows 7, Office Home & Student plus Office 2010 Beta and I had installed it. The OS was primary activated December 2009. I had tried to bring it up to date "Office live add-in 1.5" additional than it failed to install throughout the 26 May 2010 Microsoft update session. I have comprise attempted tro install this and bring up to date on a number of occasions in view of the fact that the initial failure. I recovered the system to point immediately preceding to the MS bring up to date session other than tribulations persists. After that I ran the process recommended in "When installing.NET Framework updates using Windows bring up to date", this document recommends; Downloadb .Net Cleanup Utility from //blogs.msdn.com/astebner/attachment/8904493.ashx (this page has been eliminated and no longer obtainable) What should I do in this case I need some help here.

Re: Office Live add-in 1.5 failed to install on Windows Update

I had observed from the reference posts that 'Office Live add-in' is not measurement of Office 2010 Beta additional than I in addition have comprise Office 2007 Home & Student installed. By means of previous versions or descriptions of Windows (eg. XP & 95) it was probable to cancel updates via the 'customise download' alternative. By means of Window7 this alternative is no longer obtainable, how be able to I eliminate this "Office Line add-in 1.5" and bring up to date from my "New Updates are Available" window.

It does not seem to run. I do not believe myself a Windows expert additional than I have been using Windows in view of the fact that version or description "Windows 386", therefore not a complete novice. I had locate that Windows 7 is the most user unfriendly version or description yet published. Apologetic additional than you recommendation was accurate, I immediately did not totally understand your instructions. This does not detract from my estimation that Windows 7 is the least user friendly in view of the fact that Windows Chicago (Windows 95 beta).

If you are having office live update 1.5 for Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta facilitate you to unswervingly have right of entry documents in Office Live Workspace from Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. In accumulation, the to bring up to date determine to permit the Office Live Add-in menu or toolbar to point toward when the upgrade procedure to Windows Live SkyDrive has started.

The Office Live Workspace is a free of charge Web-based examine for storing and sharing manuscripts online. The Office Live Update 1.5 installs: Presentation updates to create using Office Live Workspace by means of Microsoft Office programs more rapidly. The Office Live Add-in for Microsoft Office to facilitate you to have right of entry your workspace manuscripts unswervingly from Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The Microsoft Office Live Workspace Plug-In for Firefox to permit the users of the Mozilla Firefox browser to put together Office Live Workspace manuscripts by means of Microsoft Office programs. In addition, to bring up to date determine to permit the Office Live Add-in menu or toolbar to indicate when the upgrade to Windows Live SkyDrive has started.

The Office Live Add-in installs innovative menu substitute in the 2007 Microsoft Office system and a innovative toolbar in Microsoft Office XP and Microsoft Office 2003. You are able to utilize these menu and toolbar substitute to open documents situated in Office Live Workspace unswervingly from Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You be able to in addition save files unswervingly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to Office Live Workspace. If you utilize the Mozilla Firefox browser, the Office Live Workspace Plug-In for Firefox lets you open, edit, and save manuscripts in Office Live Workspace unswervingly from the browser using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.

If you encompass the 2007 Office system installed, in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, then you have to hit it off the Microsoft Office Button to observe two innovative Office Live menu alternatives: Open from Office Live and Save to Office Live. If you have comprise Office XP or Office 2003 installed on your system, a innovative Office Live toolbar comes into view that provides three buttons: Just you have to go to Office Live, Open, and Save. When you utilize these commands, you might be asked to sign in using your Windows Live ID that is connected by means of your Office Live Workspace account. You determine to then observe a list of your workspaces and the workspaces that have comprise and been shared by means of you in Office Live Workspace.