Thread: Windows Live FolderShare Sync

Windows Live FolderShare Sync

Hello,
    Is there anyone using FolderShare (now Windows Live Sync)? I have a problem for some time. When I send via FolderShare a file of my video montages set. Avi, it never happens because once a destination reached 100% download, it starts at 0% and starts to download and this, in loop. I do not understand why because before (I almost said, before Microsoft gets involved), it worked fine. Namely that these files are far from the maximum weight of 4 GB and I use the latest update for OS X.5? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Windows Live FolderShare Sync

By cons, I realize that either few people use this system worked so well before Microsoft takes charge, either. Well there is not one because I had confirmation that another macuser bound by Live FolderShare sync with one of his friends had the same problem as mine. This is not a personal problem and that, therefore, I do not see how, although I hope I am wrong, you can use FolderShare as they did before without realizing that the movie files that are less 1GB never delivered and turn loop.
    Checkout this link
    Windows Live Sync: Synchronize your Files and Folders

I cancel my account and reinstalled a new library in a different address. It worked this time. By cons, no way to install a Mac version. I do not know that this will work or not but atleast you can try this.

Hello
    Try to install the FolderShare 2.6.6 but it fails to connect to the server. I have an account that works perfectly well under Windows. Do you have a Mac version later to offer? I think this is because of the operating system you are using the version of the application. Try chaining the version or operating system.

I do not know if it comes from the legendary squabble between Apple and Microsoft, but since the latter to put in FolderShare, moreover, if it works so well, there's no way to download a version for mac on their website. I continue because I am registered for a long time. For new, I do not know how to even think I understood it was impossible. If you find more better information available on this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

I just found 14.0.8096.0903 Windows Live Sync. I installed on my Mac and I sync with my computer. Installing and syncing works fine. Well, I have not tested yet large files.