Thread: Skydrive as Desktop application

Skydrive as Desktop application

Hello,
    I use Skydrive to store files, but I found a bit long method to use or access them via the web browser. I'm looking for a way to view my space network in the workplace, as a short instant, and thus to be able to put my files with the drag 'n' drop method. That is an application for my desktop computer. Would you offer me a solution?

Re: Skydrive as Desktop application

Page spaces is secured, it means that every time the application user and pass your hotmail account, but you can try this, I do for you, hoping that it works. Right-click on the desktop again and then Shortcut. A window will appear, you write in the box on your page link skydrive then follows. 2nd in the box you will write for example "skydrive ' an icon will appear under this name on your computer, will be your shortcut to skydrive. Try this trick and let me know if it succeeded.
    Even this thread can help you
    How to Access SkyDrive in Windows Explorer

Yes, it is certain that works fine, but what I seek is as if my network space displayed as a real hard drive in my desktop. I do not know if you've already tried Gmail, it was possible to do so, and this went really well. So, if you have an alternative option for this then I would be great. Thank you.

Ok, I understand now what you want, only damage, Microsoft skydrive have not thought yet to make skydrive accessible directly from the workstation. I take this topic to ask a small question: what is Skydrive is really secure? There is no way for someone else to fit?

So nobody can gain access to you documents unless it knows my password, even through another computer, or hack? to access to your spaces and so has skydrive, it must of course have your ID and your pass.