Thread: Live mesh update for windows 7

Live mesh update for windows 7

Hello,
    I am frequently using windows live mesh, now I have heard that microsoft has provided an update of live mesh for windows 7, I am using windows 7. The question is that, do I have to update live mesh on my system? I mean to say is it so necessary? And what if I do not update it? More help regarding the same is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Re: Live mesh update for windows 7

The Microsoft Live Mesh team has released a new desktop version of Live Mesh. The new version fixes the display problems with Windows 7 occurred, better handling of memory as well as layout and link changes on the Live Mesh website. The new desktop version of Live Mesh will automatically update existing installations at. Interested in Live Mesh can on the website a register for use of the service.

A small update for the Windows Live Mesh Beta software brings a much improved performance in dealing with the memory of the PC and the Live Mesh server. The new version also display problems on Windows be resolved 7th The current version of the Live Mesh desktop is 0.9.4014.7 and Live Mesh PC software (x86 and AMD64): 0.9.4014.7 - you get the update via the integrated update function. Do you have Live Mesh has not yet installed, try it out - they can get the free synchronization service.

Live Mesh Client for Mac desktop and mobile phones and offer improved performance with the update, new features and improvements. For those readers who are new to Live Mesh, briefly summarized: With Live Mesh you can synchronize files and folders between different computers and a virtual online hard drive. To update: All new events are now displayed with date and time and location of the last synchronized folder is also stored. Reliable work now display the Online-/Offline-Status and the display of the year in the news. Also running the update function will be stable as you experience directly to your device if you have already installed Live Mesh.

Live Mesh Beta is a new comprehensive synchronization service for PCs, laptops and mobile devices. This allows all of its own computer network with each other and synchronize the data easily. A software links all participating units to each other. About the so-called Live Desktop can be accessed from anywhere in synchronized content and networked devices. Currently every user 5GB online storage.

Live Mesh, the synchronization and storage service, has received an update. With the new version to transfer pictures or watch comfortably thanks to a new media viewer, in a separate window. For a better view the news now included next to the time a date.

How to do it
    - Clicking on this symbol is called the Live Desktop. This allows all synchronized files and access them from the road.
    - On all equipment to be installed together, the reference can be downloaded Synchronizations software. Currently it works with Windows XP and Vista and Mac OS X 10.5. The variant for mobile phones is currently only available for UK and U.S..
    - If the Live Mesh software installed on the PC, the device appears behind this symbol. It can be more PCs and laptops to add.