Thread: Volume mixer without balance control slider

Volume mixer without balance control slider

I was having the balance control for wave and "play control" wheni was using Windows XP but this is not the case with the windows 7. There is no Balance Controller in Volume Mixer. Though i have found that i can do it manually but it is quite annoying. Is there any shortcut way to get it.

Re: Volume mixer without balance control slider

You have to go to the Control Panel from the Start Menu. Here you would be having one icon for Sound. Now switch to the "Playback" Tab and then open its properties for your device which in fact is a speakers connected to your computer system. Here you must be having Levels which allows you to maintain the balance between the speakers.

I think there would be some kind pf problem on your windows operating system as i have never seen that any windows operating system has any such problems. Anyway, Double click on the speaker icon which is there on your taskbar and then check that is there any horizontal bar given or not for balancing the speakers.

Whichever music player you would be using must be having the balance bar which can move sound from left speaker to the right one. As if you are using the Windows Media Player then you have to first enable the graphic equalizer which has this functionality. For enabling the Graphic Equalizer you have to click on the View then Enhancements where you would be having an option for selecting the Graphic Equalizer.

I suggest you to check about the viruses on your system which might create such problem which in further can spread in many more areas of your operating system. Scan your system and remove all the viruses out of it then reboot your system and check about the same problem. If not solved yet then you have to reinstall an OS which can surely solve this problem.