Thread: Failed to start live mesh message

Failed to start live mesh message

Live Mesh is not working correctly on my system and hence i would like to know whether it is possible to get this application back to remove. whenever i try to start this application it is giving an error message which says that the 'failed to start live mesh' anyone aware what this error is all about if possible please suggest a solution for the same.

Re: Failed to start live mesh message

As far as i know it is possible to get this problem fixed because i too have faced this problem but after a long research i came to know that it is because of the apostrophe symbol on the computer. So the solution here is to get the problem fixed by removing the apostrophe if the problem persists still then try to create a new profile.

Today, I understood how to operate Windows Live Mesh. So I installed. From what I understand, is a service that allows synchroniser files between multiple computers and / or server storage. But I have not managed to do what I see as obvious: allow friends to view my files but without having to store it on their pc via windows explorer, not via a web interface Suppose I have a folder of photos of 500MB One can imagine that everyone did not want to download the entire file just to see a picture. So is it possible to do that, and if so, how

What you requested is not possible and goes against the principle of synchronization of folders / files. If you want to share only a specific number of pictures you will have to put these pictures in a separate folder that you share with your friends. So they will have direct access to their workstations to these few files without having to load the rest.

As far as i know these files will be stored on their PCs, as they will be synchronized. I think what you want to do has nothing to do with what allows synchronization software. And one way or another you can not allow people to see "directly on their desktop for work" files that are not stored at home. They will inevitably at some time or another.

This is not on the principle of virtual network If so, I find it wise to merge the virtual and live mesh network within a single interface and you can choose for each file if it is to be synchronizing, or just available online. so please help me to get rid of this problem i would really appreciate your help in this matter.

You talk of VPN? (Virtual Private Networks). The principle of the VPN is to connect two LANs via Internet so that machines on both networks seem to share the same local network. Again it has nothing to do with what you ask but it does live mesh. You can fully say what folder is synchronized or not with the machines and the live desktop.