Thread: Dell webcam & avatars in Skype

Dell webcam & avatars in Skype

I have recently purchased a new Dell mini laptop. And this machine is running is on the Windows 7 operating system. I am using Skype instant messenger on my Dell laptop. So I like keep changing my avatar in my profile. That’s why I am looking to install some good software application for creating avatar. What I can find is a lot of images. But need a tool through which I can create my own avatar. I had tried looking around but cant find any software that can help me to use my own images and text to generate one.

Re: Dell webcam & avatars in Skype

You can try using Avatar Manager. It is a nice tool to locate a lot of Avatar. And you can also use to build your own. It has a Avatars gallery through which you can choose different images and options for creating avatar. And then you can use that in Skype. It is a easy to use software that has ample of benefits in it. There are many tools like this. But there is no professional one that you can use. I think keeping your own pic is the best thing to try.

This feature allows you to change your avatar on Skype for your mood

1 - Make an avatar on Skype

Change an avatar on Skype
    On the homepage of Skype, go to " File », « personalize " then " change your avatar ... ».
    You have the choice of put a picture SkypeOf create your own character, called here " klone "And then post a personal photo:
    If you want to put a picture of you, you have two options ;
    1 / click on " travel " and then select the folder where is located the photo, then select the picture.

2 / if you have a webcam connected to your computer : click on " capture an image ' click ' take picture ».
    If the photograph should then click on " save image " or else, if it is not appropriate , click on " retry ".

I am using WeeMee for the same. And I think from here you can create a decent Avatar for your Skype profile. I am going to give you a few steps of using the same.

1. Open the Tools menu , then Options and go to " General Settings " . Click " Change your avatar " and "Make your free WeeMee "
    then choose " Create a Free WeeMee .
    2. Start by choosing the sex and the basic elements ( eyes, hair, skin , expressions ...). Dress him then clicking on "7. Clothes . " Once you 've finished , save your WeeMee using your login and then download it onto your computer.
    3. Return on Skype and click on your avatar for the change. Then select your WeeMee you have saved on your computer and set it as your new avatar .
    4. Create as many avatars as you want and change them to suit your mood !

EMEEES Avatar Creator is an application create avatars for your contacts on Skype. You have an interface on which you can choose and modify various elements of the face of the avatar. The setup is fairly advanced , you also have access to different accessories (sunglasses , etc. .) and can involve a pose to an avatar to place it in a comic scene. Once completed for the avatar can email, save it in your library photos or link to a contact on your Skype. The application is simply excellent .

South Park avatar Skype application , Skype you can find all your heroes in the series South Park . Published by MTV Networks, the application fee 1 $ is very nice. A wide choice of hats, hairstyles , t -shirt ... More than one million possibilities available to you. South Park avatar can quickly become boring, so we will designate the real snag in the series.