Thread: What is the approach component HTML in Silverlight?

What is the approach component HTML in Silverlight?

I have recently started learning about the Silverlight, that's why I am not having deep knowledge about it. As noted by the official website dedicated to this technology, Silverlight is a technology that provides developers the tools to achieve rich components and applications such as Rich Internet Application. So I am curious to know more about it. Now I want to know what is the approach component HTML in Silverlight? So please provide some information that can be helpful for me.

Re: What is the approach component HTML in Silverlight?

Probably the easiest to understand in terms of development and probably the most widely used and it is to entrust the entire Silverlight interface logic of your application. Who said "every Silverlight" said an OBJECT tag in your HTML documents. Despite all the limitations imposed by this type of tag a semantic point of view. You have probably realized, this approach raises issues of accessibility and SEO for your web application. No viable and ethically acceptable search engine has been given to these issues.

Despite all the limitations imposed by this type of tag a semantic point of view. You have probably realized, this approach raises issues of accessibility and SEO for your web application. No viable and ethically acceptable search engine has been given to these issues.
    Having said this approach is certainly not prohibited. There are very specific cases where this approach of "everything" Silverlight could prescribe. Consider a site such as the SNCF. Currently, the process for ordering train tickets can be around 12 pages and 20 clicks for your type of regulation if the process runs correctly (currently unfilled, circulates the schedule requested, etc..). In terms of referencing, in this case, the station has no interest in booking reference these forms Silverlight.

This type of approach can also be used in the presentation sites with a strong interaction with the media, for example, sites of artists, record labels, film, etc.. as is already the Flash technology. Finally we could also find the approach "everything" in Silverlight application logic and owner as internal intranets.

This approach is to create multiple components to address all issues of your application. Each component is represented by an object Silverlight. This will have the effect of sprinkling your HTML document plug-in Silverlight. Each component has a dedicated task of its own in terms of functional, it can be autonomous like working with another HTML component. It typically uses this approach for future grafting, enrich existing elements. A concrete example of this type of development is for example the creation of HTML component form.

Obviously with Silverlight 1.0 is a bit too early to talk component in the strict sense but the methodology can already be applied. One of the big strengths of this approach is evaluated in terms of production. A well thought out component, can be reused in different project. It is therefore neither more nor less a way to capitalize your development time. This approach to HTML component as it raises a purely practical point of view of other issues than the previous.