Thread: Songs not able to add or show in playlist of Windows Media Player 12

Songs not able to add or show in playlist of Windows Media Player 12

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I use Windows Media Player 12 application in order to get execute the songs. The problem is that songs are not able to get added or show up in the playlist. When I try to addup songs to the playlist it do not add up. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be implemented.

Re: Songs not able to add or show in playlist of Windows Media Player 12

The problem could well being with the application that is the application may have been corrupt or some bugs may have been appended to it and this is the reason it shows such problem. So in order to work well and make the changes to be processed it is necessary that you do look out for the thing as needed. All you need to do is to check out by making a reinstallation of the application. This will help you out well.

There is another way through which you can make the desired change to be functioned. All you need to is to check out for the clean installation of the operating system. Format the system and get a fresh copy of Windows 7 installer and make it install to the system. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing which will be better. So do check out.

It could be better for you to get the issue sorted by making the installation of the application well under safe mode. You need to run the system under safe mode and then check out for the change which will be better for you to get the issue sorted and work as needed. It will be better for you to get sort of the thing and make the changes to be functioned. Do work well as required and make it work.

Work well by making the installation of the application well under compatible mode. I hope this will surely help you out and make the changes to be implemented. All you need to do is to check out by performing the task that is by making the application to be installed under compatible mode for Windows XP under the properties section. Do look out.

The problem could well being with the threat that may be affecting the system and in order to work out or make the changes to be functioned. This is necessary that you need to use a good antivirus application and make changes which will be better for you. So do look out and work as needed.It will be better for you. This will be better.