Thread: Facebook Chat Client in Silverlight

Facebook Chat Client in Silverlight

Facebook is, more or less, something distasteful that I endure. It used to have the improvement of at least comparing auspiciously to MySpace, which I find a user experience outlandish. But with the steady turn down of that network (except among veracity TV stars and bands, and reality TV bands), Facebook stands on its own and doesn’t fare nearly as well. Recently I came to know about the Facebook Chat Client in Silverlight. So I thought to take more information regarding this topic. Please tell me how can I do it and also provide some detailed information about this topic which is important for me.

Re: Facebook Chat Client in Silverlight

Facebook newly opened up its API to permit third-party developers supplementary permission to core features, which gives them a probability to rework the web app and deliver something a diminutive easier on the eyes and potentially less exasperating. That’s unerringly what Microsoft’s completed with its new Silverlight 4 Beta Client for Facebook, obtainable for Windows and Mac. You can download it from here.

The application mentioned by the "wllwnn", is a client Facebook created by Microsoft Silverlight running through 4. You can use the basic functionality of Facebook using this software: overview of the flow of information from your friends view your profile, adding photos, videos, update your status, calendar of events and then preview your albums photo of all your friends. This application was created by Microsoft to show the power of Silverlight 4.

Microsoft and Facebook have worked together to develop a client with the Facebook platform Silverlight 4. Once the application is launched, it must connect (FaceBook connect) and give various permissions. The first connection my space was a little long to load. Microsoft chose a black design, with lots of space and large fonts. Navigation is fairly easy, and friends lists are listed on the left side of the customer. The most impressive of the new interface is a photo album on the right side. The Events tab is also a quite superior alternative to the way the calendar of events can be viewed on Facebook.

It seems that people at Microsoft and in particular the Silverlight team, put the batteries, it just made public a facebook client made in this platform that is visually very appealing. The customer has already been shown by Microsoft for some time under the name Silverface, but until now had not been released officially by the mark of Redmond. As you know Silverlight has versions for Windows and Mac, so you can install and then download the application to access your facebook. The application has everything from status notifications for Growl or type Tweetdeck , photo browser, manager of the facebook messages, access to our contacts and more integrated functionality except the chat, something that means a lot because there are already products third parties such as Adium or Pidgin to offer this possibility. Who said that the lords of Adobe Air should not be concerned? I think that if they leave many other applications such as this one under the Silverlight platform, which Adobe are thinking about giving another twist to the libraries that you will need, competition is getting very strong.

Silverlight client for Facebook is a desktop application based on Silverlight, which allows the user to access Facebook without a web browser. Always as a sample application for developers to Silverlight 4 Silverlight Client Facebook is a rich application outside the browser in a context of Facebook, where Facebook users can view photos, feeds, events, friends walls, and mail through the client's Inbox. Customer Feature Silverlight Facebook:
    • Out of seeking support
    • Hosting HTML content interactively
    • access to local devices (webcam)
    • Rich Text Control
    • Incorporation of alternative media content (eg YouTube)
    • Desktop notifications
    • COM integration (with Outlook) on the Windows platform
    • Click
    • Drag and Drop
    • Control Window
    • Animations