Thread: Server Execution error issue with Windows Media Player

Server Execution error issue with Windows Media Player

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the application that is Media player. It is not able to startup. I have no idea for the same. When clicked on taskbar icon it do not execute. Also when I double click on the icon it says and gives an error that Server Execution Failed. I really have no idea for the thing. Please help me out.

Re: Server Execution error issue with Windows Media Player

You need to perform a trouble shoot for the thing and then check out for the change. As it is been done you may get to a proper solution then. Do look out by following as follows:

• Get access to the Control Panel option and then check out for the Administrative Tools. Now as it is been done look for the services. You need to find the Windows Media player sharing service. Now open it and stop the service
    • Now close the Player and it gets start you need to input %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player\ to Windows Explorer to find the folder
    • Move all file to other location as a backup
    • Restart the player.

There is another way through which you can get the desired change to be implemented. You need to follow the steps that is been mentioned below:

1. Go to the start menu option and then in the searchbox type cmd.exe
    2. Now you need to right click on cmd.exe and then makeit to Run as Administrator
    3. Type the command in the prompt "net localgroup "Administrators" "NT Authority\Local Service" /add"
    4. Now hit enter and restart the system.

Try to remove the application that is been installed. You need to remove the application or make the desired thing to be processed and that o without many problem. So in order to get the desired thing to be processed, DO work well and make it function. Do disable the service. I hope it will be better for you,. SO do look out and make the change that is essential.

Follow the steps as mentioned by Eric.B. You may then get to a proper solution and function for the thing as needed. It will be better for you and process as needed. So do check and make the desired aspect to be functioned. Do look out and process as required. It is essential for you to get the changes to be implemented.