Thread: Windows Media Player 12 constantly updates library

Windows Media Player 12 constantly updates library

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I am using Windows Media player 12 for media purpose and the problem is that it updates library constantly. I have no idea what could have been the issue for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be worked and process as needed. It will be better. Hope to get a solution.

Re: Windows Media Player 12 constantly updates library

The problem could be with the application. So in order to get the desired change it is necessary that you process well for the thing. It would be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by making the clean install of the application and then look for the change which will be better for you. So do look out and process as needed. It will be better for you.

It could be that the operating system you have installed may have some bug and this is the reason you are not able to work well or process for the thing. In order to get it worked it is necessary that you process and make it work well for you by functioning as needed. All you need to do is to reinstall the operating system well by getting a fresh copy of the same. So do look out and process.

You need to disable the "Retrieve additional information from the internet" option form the player. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing. This can be done from the tools options and then to library tab look out for the desired thing. Make it disable and you may then be able to process well for the thing. This will be better for you. So do check out and make it work.

Look out for disabling the services. From the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and then make the change which would be better for you. You need to disable the service that is Hide all Microsoft service and then disable them. Now restart the system and then check out for the change. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the essential change in order to work well for you.

You need to remove the application and then check out for the change which will be better for you. So do look out and make the essential change which will be better for you as needed. It will be better for you and process as needed. Do look out and make the desired change to be functioned as required. It will be better for you. You may then process as needed.