Thread: Cannot uninstall Flash and Silverlight

Cannot uninstall Flash and Silverlight

Hello,
    I have now decided not to use Flash and Silverlight. If the companies themselves but to see how they make me your offers. Insecure software (Flash) and DRM (Silverlight) are on my PC. The problem now it that I can not just uninstall them, if you can have a different way it would be great. Thank you.

Re: Cannot uninstall Flash and Silverlight

In Firefox you can also install Flashblock and can exclude individual pages of the blockade. Interested in it yet no one, whether you block Flash. I personally and many other people can not even begin to understand your problems with Flash, Windows, Firefox. Perhaps because the problem is primarily but somewhere else.

Do you also have images disabled? There were even attacks on manipulated JPGs, not destroy the PC. Disable stock. And pages with PHP, etc. Avoid too, who knows what the code as everything invisible in the background. Jut try this and see what is the result.

Silverlight is sympathetic to me as a Flash . Least once open and transparent. Even the updates are great on Windows to update. That should make some money really well with times for Flash. What was even one time times. Adobe update an extra service I reject categorically but still can do the work.

It may run better performance. After that is already closing. I hope for HTML5 - an arms race no one has need of proprietary plugins worse. Silverlight is proprietary and you are so naive. In Linux, the updates are for the greatest part about a centrally installed software update mechanism, including Flash. Firefox is also dedicated to Windows about to upgrade to the latest version. Why should I? As long as security problems are caused by flash, you can brag to write better software and support customers can recommend it yet, Flash is best not to install or as soon as possible to update to the latest version (should there be a bugfix release ).