Thread: Problem installing skype on Windows Mobile

Problem installing skype on Windows Mobile

Hello,
    I have a htc s710 with windows mobile 6.1. skype offers downloads for windows and for skype smart phone. demands that i should be charging skype for windows preferred. i do not know why this is so? also, when i try to install it, it just refused to get installed. please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Problem installing skype on Windows Mobile

I'm looking for a solution for my HTC 3450 and skype! Have you figured out how to do? I tried two downloads and during the implementation on the HTC, I get an error like what the program is not valid ....Any help will be great. Thanks in advance.

I have Skype installed for this mobile on my HTC P3450 Touch distributed by the company. So you should be able also without the installer problem. By cons I can not make or receive a call. My HTC is well connected to my local WIFI, Skype is parameter in WiFi. It seems to connect well because there is no error message. Alas I can not call or receive
    If you need check this thread
    Skype and Windows Mobile 6.5

Would install Skype on the HTC touch with windows mobile 6. My wireless internet works well and also. But the launch of skype it tells me an error missing files. I decided then uninstall the skype utilize windows mobile, and there DISASTER, after reboot I lost all my contacts from my SIM card. This is the first ofis I use windows mobile and combined with an app that uses the directory, deleting turns your contacts. This type of solution is a real shit on a cell phone because they are your phone numbers you palm.
    Check out this Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile

I would ask you if you've found an app allowing you to recover your contacts Sim. It just happened to me the same thing during a sync and htc has focused my Outlook contacts that were not updated 1 year of lost contacts.

For me now it works. But we need the Skype program installed in the main memory of the device and not in the expansion card. Otherwise it shows that he lacks files. HTC Touch Windows Mobile 6 Professional.