Thread: Extra tools for Skype

Extra tools for Skype

Hello,
    I am using skype for chatting and calling that is voip. It is really a great software and it has very less bugs compared to its competitors. Now, I need you help because I require some of the extra tools for skype which can make my work more easy. If you can find any then please post back. Thank you for your help.

Re: Extra tools for Skype

You can use Abigblog Bandit. Abigblog Bandit is named after the adoption of RSS Bandit. It is created for making available for those Skype users RSS and blog users. It Additionally features with capabilities of submitting defined RSS feeds and publishing RSS channel contents onto channels defined for feeders. It is taken into the Skype API and can be found on their official site.

DialMP3 :
    DialMP3 is a fun tool that created the possibility for you chat, no matter where you are currently in, your MP3 collection. FOR this imaginative idea is necessary, however, a mobile phone, which e-mail, with most network operators, it is now like, send SMS ago to e-mail post.

In addition it includes
    - .NET Framework 1.1
    - Skype with SkypeOut credits
    - Virtual Audio Cable (vac)
    - Windows Media Player

I constantly use EpyxMobile, this tool is created the possibility for using this free version, Skype users About the phone call to. The key advantage here is that the Talk. About transmission of data, the Internet is much cheaper, than normal on the phone. In the paid version of the same function is possible, but this time reversed, it can all Skype users call you on your mobile FOR a pittance.

The 3D Avatar Messenger Skype, 3D Avatar Messenger, Skype brings something Interact with Skype. It is in three-dimensional environments, and can now bring the display by its animated character quite funny. I think this is the most attractive tool that I have seen, use it and see.

Bring some color to fade Skype environment. It focuses on the chat partner is a nice animated head, ruled a few facial expressions and gestures, he can beat some sing. There may be a previous look at the homepage of the manufacturer, in the category "Features"

This program is also compatible with many other messengers such as ICQ, MSN Messenger, AIM etc.

The following conditions should bring your system, however:
    - Windows 2000 or XP
    - At least a P3 with 500 MHz
    - 128 MB RAM
    - 250 MB free hard disk space
    - 3D graphics card with 16 MB VRAM
    - 16 bit sound card
    - 1028x768er charging sung by 32-bit color

Echo Link allows amateur radio operators with-license, to communicate with each other via the Internet. The whole thing runs € là About Voice over IP. Thus, compounds are among stations or between stations and computers possible.