Thread: Tools to record Skype conferences.

Tools to record Skype conferences.

Hello,
    Total Record: is a standalone software and it works just fine if, but when I take a long calls (i need it for Skypecasts) then the thing starts at some times, to move two channels IN and OUT, allowing my answers to questions of the participants suddenly 2-3 seconds too late. Correct manually is possible, since I record the channels separately. The shift is never constant, so that I would have too much trouble with it. I have already contacted the manufacturer who can (or will) not help but.
    PowerGramo is: a Skype plugin and works well in principle. But when taking the first 10-20% of the recording are always useless, because the recording is cut off constantly. I thought at first it is up to the sound card, but after some time, the recording will then clear again. Here again, I have written to the manufacturer, but still no answer. I would like to know whether there is something you already used in practice and what you can really recommend. Please no links to these long lists of add-ons that I already know most and I will not try all the tools individually. Whoever knows the perfect tool should feel free to contact me via e-mail or Skype, or better still post here as an answer.

Re: Tools to record Skype conferences.

Have you tried the Pamela viewed? Where multiple solutions are summarized in a tool. The Pro version should possibly meet your requirements, but I am not sure that this is free. If you are interested in a (long) version, I can tell you (by sending a PM) like a discounted promo send check. I guess one of the above should help you.

Thanks for the tips. Voice Emotion can not be used with Skype and Pamela first seems perfect, but obviously creates a significant lag (3-5 seconds) during the conversation, which unfortunately makes the communication very. If you can recommend me some thing else if would be great. Thank you.

I found some time ago a small tool on the web, to which it is possible to be captured at all audio signals that also run through the speakers. I have unfortunately no website that I can mention here. The program is called No23 Recorder and is available for free. First, the program can be drawn freely on the Internet. Perhaps this is so for you you right solution. If required you can also write me happy.

How about CALL BURNER?
    contact> directly as mp3 file (quality of user-selectable)
    - Accept only their own side or both sides
    - Possible recording automatic connection
    - Conversation partner receives no disturbing signal as a note recording (hinged)
    - Lean tool - good handling - little used resources - recording without delay or loss of quality
    - 30 days functional test version (in free-only modus skype skype-calls-to-be received)
    - 30 days after expiration of the only recordings available between users that have BOTH the plugin call-burner installed "

I will have the same problem with the echo. I have looked at the manual once. So, too, worked with each other to record audio program.

Unfortunately, however, just what I hear from Skype. That which I speak into the microphone is not included. I can adjust in a way but then I get in the Skype casts a very annoying echo.

you can record Skype calls,you can try use IMCapture for Skype.Try