Thread: Skype web page for invitation

Skype web page for invitation

Hello,
    I created my professional website, contact page on my website, I have skype which thumbnail is clickable, I'm missing the code for when the thumbnail is clicked on, opens the Skype window opens directly to my discussion contact. Thus it can leave me a message on skype and I could invite them to call me or start a discussion. I generate code on Adobe Flash CS3, Action Script code is 3.0, that's all I know. Can you help me more on this? Thank you.

Re: Skype web page for invitation

To open a discussion Skype from an internet page, it must be a link to "skype: pseudo_Skype and then you can start a Chat for example. You can also create buttons from the page from their official site. I guess I am correct here, but this will require some research.

Thank you for your reply, however the line of code seems incomplete because there is no command that says to launch the opening of Skype, I have a code that says: (release it), which means the mouse detected, thereby providing the ability to click the object, I would have to follow the code that says to open the Skype application, for without it, there is no reaction.

I have a problem on my machine appeared very recently, I'll refer you to define my connection and my network:
    My ISP: Free
    My installation: network (3 pc through the router and a switch Free). All ports are redirected to the ip network my pc. The problem only appears on my pc.
    My Safety: Anti-Virus eZtrust (with license Cool) and my firewall: that of XP. All the ports used by the application. open.
    My OS: Win XP Sp2

My problem
    Msn: disconnection every 2 mins approx (morning and afternoon especially)
    Skype: very slow connecting and users see my status "disconnected" / unable to make a call (from time to time). Web pages do not appear in a query (I am obliged to "stop / refresh" to view)
    Chat: Msn where disconnects (the heads 2mins) I am also disconnect cats (using the Java applet)
    eMule: I have been able to resolve the concern but it was impossible for me to connect to servers when the above problems have emerged.
    I did no manipulation, no application download files or unusual. This problem occurred suddenly.

I have no idea why this is so? if you can figure it out, it would be good.

I think your problems come from clamping (recent) Free trade on peer to peer. This applies in particular eMule and Skype in your case. Once the routers have detected that you Free peer to peer did they reduce your bandwidth to almost nothing, blocking other applications using the Internet. It's clear to me, because when I unplug the freebox to change IP number (no unbundled so no fixed IP), the connection returns to normal, and if I raise the peer to peer (muTorrent) I a good flow for a few minutes before the flow again becoming ridiculous. To solve the problem of eMule it seems that the interference (last very recent version) allows you to bypass the throttling Free (see Google emule). For me, scrambling under muTorrent is not enough.

johnmicheal1190 Guest

Re: Skype to skype

Speak to anyone in the world for free. Invite friends to join Skype and you can chat to them for as long as you like, wherever they are, for free. Say goodbye to quick catch-ups, say hello to free Skype calls.

All the worries of the working connections or disconnections in the soft drinks apart eMule are resolved. I still do not know where it was coming but the main thing is that it works again. For the case of eMule: by asking directly on IRC software, it gave me the same answer as you. So I set about interference "on" and, my faith, I can now get connected but only LowID. I will scour the net to see the cause of my LowID. Someone once told me: "If you start to use computers, best of intentions do not fully in operation!"