Thread: Silverlight 4 Developer Runtime Issue

Silverlight 4 Developer Runtime Issue

I finished the installation of Silverlight 4 (4.0.41108.0) Developer runtime. I have downloaded the code from the silverlight 's official site. When I executed this code with the help of VS2010 RC, IE comes up with the message for another installation of Latest version of Silverlight which is already available and install this

" latest version Silverlight 4 (4.0.50401.0)

Do you think you have recent version installed ? You may require to restart the browser in order for us to recognize your recent available version." Once I done the installation and executed the code using VS2010 RC, it suggests me the error message as "Silverlight Developer Runtime is not installed".

Re: Silverlight 4 Developer Runtime Issue

You should go for the SL 4 RTM, that has shipped recently and you can say has been last week. This newest version of Silverlight facilitates with the hundreds of properties and controls that, when collected with the continued innovation in Microsoft’s world-class utilities for the designers and creators — Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Expression Blend – show the leading edge in rapid, capable application creating . With printing compatibility , rich reporting and charting and integration with back-end systems and server components..

hey dude, if you have tried to find out the actual issue and the resolution for that and didn't find anything and you can have test if your Silverlight runtime is near about 89MB large, just go for the downloading of the suggested files as follows :http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

I have successfully finished the installation of the latest one the version and I got into the control panel/uninstall a program is 4.0.5.....

I have been suffering around the Silverlight and F# and used to make a Silverlight 4 application in the VS2010 Professional. When I used and executed my application within this environment , I received the error message described below...

Error 12 F# runtime for Silverlight version v4.0 is not installed. Please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=177463 to download and install matching..
    I am unable to find the runtime on current page or the destination to finish the download . Does somebody have any idea of the actual location to accomplish the downloading ..

It is not ready yet. "F# Runtime for Silverlight 4" will be involved with the RTM release of the "Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010". I don't have any idea about the same when that comes out; In some cases, Next month I considered that maybe done .In the meantime, you can go for the implementation of Silverlight 3.

You can go for building one for Silverlight 3 and then after referencing the same from Silverlight 4 Project. I am sure about this and it will allow you to perform that within the Visual Studio :

Code:
    Module Mod1
        let testfunction val =
            val + 1