Thread: Office 2010 beta - grammar and spell check not working

Office 2010 beta - grammar and spell check not working

Currently I am having downloaded beta version of office 2010 and my operating system is windows 7 with 4 gigabyte of RAM. And here are the problems I am facing. Whenever I am trying to run spelling and grammar option that is given, I am getting error message, that there is no enough memory or disk space available for completing operation. I want to know why Office 2010 beta - grammar and spell check not working. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Office 2010 beta - grammar and spell check not working

As far as I know there no specific site designed for the beta version of office 2010 and this spelling and grammar error are reported to Microsoft many times and the engineers are struggling really hard for getting the solution for this. Basically these kinds of problems are the results of third party add in that are not compatible. I hope that you have understood that I am trying to convey.

I have installed the spelling corrector is indicated, but it does not work. I mean that it does not fix anything useful. It does want to change the words a scientific character and mocks the rest, and in particular accents or typos grotesque. Someone has an idea to solve it this problem? I will be waiting for the related reply.

As far as spelling and grammar can affect the readability and understanding of your document, you want to avoid. However, it is possible that you have certain preferences for how your program Microsoft Office 2010 helps you to do. Some prefer to check all the spelling of a document when it is finished, others resort to automatically check the spelling and grammar (wavy red, green and blue) during the strike.

Try to follow these steps.
    1. First you need to click on the file tab and then on the option.
    2. In case you are using Microsoft outlook then you have to click on Mail and after that you have click on the spelling or grammar option then you switch for the autocorrect option.
    3. Then you need to click on proofing.
    4. And then at last you have to select and clear the check box and check spelling that you have typed.