Thread: Outlook 2007 Connector

Outlook 2007 Connector

My current operating system is window XP and I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007. This configuration is working well but the problem is that I am getting a message that I will required to configure the latest version of Outlook connector. I have already configured latest outlook connector. But after configuring I am getting the same message again. I need help for this problem of Outlook 2007 Connector

Re: Outlook 2007 Connector

There is only one solution for this problem you have to remove the version of outlook connector you are using and then install the latest version of the outlook connector that is available on the net. You just need to follow these steps for solving the problem.
    1. First you need to click on control panel
    2. After that you need to double click on programs and features.
    3. Then you will see the list of programs that are installed on your computer system and then you need to search for the outlook connector and then remove it from your system.
    4. Then you have to click on “yes” or “ok” options

I am also having the same problem but the thing is that, I am having different operating system. Till today my outlook connector is working fine but today when I have started the computer system I received a message for update and I have done the updated for outlook connector. The update was completely successful but then also I am receiving the same message for update.

If you are having problem with the outlook connector then just check for the following things. It is preferable to use Outlook 2007 instead of using the previous version of outlook. A specific profile must be created for the Outlook Connector. The cache of Outlook Connector should be excluded from any scans for viruses as it might be corrupted. It is recommended to send messages only to HTML or Plain Text. If messages are sent from Word or RTF format they will not conform to Internet standards. For performance reasons, it is recommended to activate the Download only headers (click on Account> Send / Receive). For best performance, it is recommended to defragment the hard drive regularly MDaemon server. Moreover, the performances of MDaemon can also be improved by moving the log files and user files / public / queues on another disk.

Some time ago, I was using Outlook 2003 with the connector "olconn2" to receive and send mail via Lotus Notes Domino server. (Lotus notes client version 7.0.2) After replacing my CPU, I went with Vista and Office 2007 full. I cannot find a connector for Outlook 2007 and Domino server. "Olconn2" do not install Outlook 2007. And on the IBM site, there are hotfixes IBM connector for Outlook. Do you know a lotus notes connector for outlook 2007?

I am a fervent user ol2003 olconn2 and Domino server and I still have not migrated because more outlook 2007 Connector. For months I scan regularly the web hoping to find a solution but no success till now. The only solution seems to be DAMO (IBM / Lotus) available from Domino V6, I think, to install the Lotus Notes server. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.