Thread: Trying to activate a 60 day trial of MS Office 2007 OEM preloaded

Trying to activate a 60 day trial of MS Office 2007 OEM preloaded

I have recently bought a laptop that is having 60 days trial version of office OEM(Original Equipment Manufacture.) and trying to activate this by visiting site that is provide but the problem is that when I am entering the URL, I am getting “Not Found error ” and I am unable to go beyond this thing. One more thing that I will like to mention is that I have tried to search the key on net but cannot find the result of the same. Can you help me for trying to activate a 60 day trial of MS Office 2007 OEM PRELOADED?

Re: Trying to activate a 60 day trial of MS Office 2007 OEM preloaded

As far as I know there is nothing like the trial version of OEM. The OEM is preinstalled and it is usable out of the box. The thing that you will have is preinstalled trial version of Microsoft office 2007. It high time that you can have the trial version of Microsoft office 2007, the trial version are only available for Microsoft office 2010. That can be reason for getting “Not Found error ” on the website you are searching for.

I am also facing the similar problem; I want to activate the 60 days trial version of Microsoft office 2007. I have the idea that this version is too old and only trial version of Microsoft office 2010 will be available. But the thing is that I have got this with the Samsung note book that I have bought recently. You may be right about the site that we are visiting, may be this page is removed by Microsoft. But I need the solution for this problem if possible.

It is clear from your reply that you are having the computer system that comes with the preinstalled trial version of office 2007. If you are not having the clear idea, I would like to explain that there is a transition period for the trial version of 2007, I mean that the laptops or the computer systems that are manufactured before the release of trial version of 2010 will be having trial version of office 2007. But I am sorry to say that there is no solution available for the problem you are facing.

I am looking desperately this damn activation key Microsoft word etc. It's sad to have a brand new computer and cannot use it thoroughly. I think I know where it is on my computer, but to not spend a hopeless computer can someone give me indices is really annoying to have a deal like this. Thank you in advance for your solicitude.

If you think it is true that annoying but logical. The problem being that manufacturers often a bit making false advertising, saying they deliver the laptop / desktop with office, without specifying that it is a trial version. Seen from a business perspective because it lgique saw the price of the office suite should be very seriously increase the price of the notebook to include real, which would hurt their sales. Now it cannot do without incurring legal problems. Indeed it should not even include the media player; they should strictly enforce the laws of the EEC, as regards Microsoft.

Activation key for office is not in the computer but on the papers that come with this one. If your computer is new it is hard not to say probable on and sure you have only 90 days trial version pre-installed. These past 90 days you must buy own license. Attention to ads making false or misleading. If you do not have a license office 2007 (Microsoft official stationery and DVD) that came with your computer, you will have no other way to obtain a legal than to buy one!!