Thread: Cannot uninstall nor repair Office 2010

Cannot uninstall nor repair Office 2010

Currently my operating system is windows 7 and I am having problem while using Microsoft office 2010. I have tried many different methods for this thing to work. I have tried to run it in safe mode for removing or repairing this office 2010 beta from my system but it is not responding at all. Is this is a marketing scheme by Microsoft for promoting their software. I just want to know why I cannot uninstall nor repair Office 2010.

Re: Cannot uninstall nor repair Office 2010

Well if you have configured Microsoft office 2010 Beta through the use of click to run then for removing this thing from your system you have run the file CleanC2R.exe and after that you will be able uninstall that thing from your computer system. For installing and running this file you have download zip file and then install it on your computer system.

I think I am also facing this similar problem. Before installing the beta version, I would uninstall the version of MS Office Prof. (Technical Preview) were operating normally. While passing through the Control Panel Setup, then "Delete programs" uninstall is not working there. I am also searching for the solution to this problem.

It must be uninstalling the technical preview before starting the Beta. The session is started in administrator mode? No other application started? If uninstalling does not start, go to "repair program" of technical preview then uninstall. Do not forget to uninstall Office before any further proceeding with the installation of the Beta. I hope that you have understood that I am trying to convey.

Once the beta has been delivered for testing, version Technical Preview can be installed. Even if you have a second download and got a second key. Microsoft disabled the installation process for the preview. So clean the HDD and install the beta. I am sure that your problem will be resolved but if you face any other problem then let me know I will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

For you information, I had to reinstall the version preview uninstall through the Control Setup and CCLEANER based registry and Deinstaller Microsoft (msicuu.exe) and install the BETA proceeded without problem. My Excel 2003 with VBA for a job is better reflected in the 2010 version as 2007: No lock or crash when opening.

If using a registry cleaner like Ccleaner or tune up utilities to transfer all traces of Office and reinstall properly. To restore the system by pressing F10 or F11 depending on the machine, it happens on a hidden partition that contains the original config to reset the phone as the output of the plant. To verify the validity of the software must connect to the Microsoft website and download software that will scan the config and give an opinion without blockage.