Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Free Video Submission Software?

Windows Software

Old 29-07-2010
buaini

Free Video Submission Software?

Does anyone know where I can find some free video submission software to upload videos to different sites like youtube, break, etc?

Thanks

Old 29-07-2010

Re: Free Video Submission Software?

There are many video distribution and multiple video upload services and software applications, some of them are free while some have user fees or membership requirements. You can try TubeMogul, Hey! Spread, Mpoint, Video Optimize - but skip Traffic Geyser, ContentBuzz, and Video Wildfire. Just search it on google and download its trial version and check it out for yourself.
Old 27-04-2011

I am looking for some multiple video submission software.
But instead of submission being made to pre-set sites like Youtube, Vimeo, Blip, etc. I would like to be able to create my own site list for submission.

In other words, I want to submit to my own own customized list of sites.

Is there anything out there that can do this?
Old 28-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan Doyle View Post
I am looking for some multiple video submission software.
But instead of submission being made to pre-set sites like Youtube, Vimeo, Blip, etc. I would like to be able to create my own site list for submission.

In other words, I want to submit to my own own customized list of sites.

Is there anything out there that can do this?
There is a software called VideoBot that automatically Submits to Multiple Video Publishing Sites. With VideoBot installed on your Windows Desktop, you call the shots - from automatically creating accounts on most Video Publishing Sites, to submitting your Videos to those accounts. You do it on your terms, when you want too and eliminate all the headaches with the click of a couple of buttons.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,