Thread: Convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv

Convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv

I am searching for a freeware that will help me to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv. This is because I dont have a player that plays these files. Recently, I downloaded some movies and videos, that were in the .mov format. I have still not seen any of them, as the default Windows Media Player that I am using does not recognize the .mov extension. Thus, I am searching for a technique that will help me to convert them to the above mentioned formats.

Re: Convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv

On searching the web, I got many results to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv. I guess you did not search in a proper manner for the same. I suggest you the following converters. You can select the one that suits your needs. Also check out the support of the operating system that you are using by the converter:
    • Abdio MOV Video Converter 6.66
    • MOV to MPG AVI WMV Converter 2.0.0
    • AVI MPEG FLV MOV RM WMV to WMV Converter 6.42

The Total Video Converter is the best software, according to me, that will help you to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv. Infact, this particular software has the ability to convert any video format to any other format. It supports almost all the video formats released till now. I am using the same and if you have any problems during the conversion, then post the same here. I will help you in that situation.

The Any Video Converter is a similar software as the total video converter. It has the same features and functions of doing the converting .mov To .mpg or .wmv.

Well, Windows Media Player does not support a lot of video formats. Hence, it is always recommended to use a different player in such cases. I guess you should go with VLC media player because it supports all the video formats available.

As you are searching for freewares that can help you to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv, I think that you must download the Prism Video Converter. This converter is available in 2 versions. One that is free and another which you have to pay for. So, while searching on the internet for the same, make sure that you get the one that is available for free. Make sure that you do not download the beta version of this software.

Klick is a software that helps to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv. Well, a problem that you might face if you use the free version of this software is that you will get a watermark on the particular video after the conversion is done. Inorder to avoid this problem, it is required that you must buy the full version of this software. You can try any of the converters mentioned in the above posts. If they do not work for you, then only go for Klick.

Thank you people for all your replies and suggestions on the software or application to convert .mov To .mpg or .wmv. I have already downloaded the Total Video Converter and it is helping me to do the required conversion. Also, it has a very friendly user-interface. If I face any issues during the conversion, I will report the same here. I hope to get help for the problem because the members here seen to be very experienced with these kinds of converters.

MelodyCanl is simple to install, easy to use and fast to convert! You can try it))