Thread: Photo booth effects in skype

Photo booth effects in skype

I am having a query regarding the Photo Booth effect. I wanted to make the Photo Booth effect video conversion with the help of the Skype. I know there is a iChat application available for same but what if i want to make the same with Skype. So if you can then please let me know about the same so that i can perform it. Thank you.

Re: Photo booth effects in skype

I have searched for the same but could not find any application which can perform the same effect that you are looking for. Nothing is working with the Skype. iChat is the best application that will give you the ability to work on the Photo Booth effect and no other application can make the same. Thats it!!!!

I am not agree with the above reply which have discussed about no application can perform with the Skype. So let me tell you that this is not true there is a application which is known as the Camtwist that performs the same application that you are looking for. Just try it once and i am sure that you will definitely like it.

Yes you are right about the Camtwist which is an application that you can get it working. But let me tell you that it is not having all the feature and functionality that you can get in the iChat. I have checked the review of the same and come to know that the best one is iChat. So if you can then stick to the same.

It is better to contact the Apple regarding the issue of yours if you are unable to resolved the issue of yours related to the Photo booth effects in skype. They can advise you in best regarding the Photo Booth that you are going through. So contact the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.