Thread: AVCHD supported in full paid version

AVCHD supported in full paid version

I am most recently using the complete trial version or description, and I noticed that there tranquil was not any hold up or maintain for AVCHD files. Might somebody by means of a paid version or description verify whether or not LR be able to observe and play AVCHD in a paid for version or description. It would really cripple the helpfulness of LR video if one of the most popular formats for videos taken in cameras was not supported even in the paid version or description.

Re: AVCHD supported in full paid version

I do not have encompasses several AVCHD files to test for you. Additional than I am extremely convinced that the trial is the similar exact software as the paid version. The entire you necessitate to do is enter a serial numeral for the trial and it becomes "paid the paid and trial is the similar program, by means of a serial numeral being the dissimilarity. No AVCHD = not value the money. Adobe missed a gigantic chance.

Thanks for your suggestion. Additional than is that amazing you are assuming based on how preceding LR versions or descriptions worked, or is it amazing that has been formally announced for LR3. Adobe has supplementary trial downloads where codecs and formats are limited in the free of charge version, particularly Premiere Pro, where a lot of formats cannot be used until you encompass to purchase the full version. That’s presently a serial numeral too; it immediately unlocks portions of the program closed off during the free trial.

I have comprise to upload an AVCHD file to Vimeo. The raw file is able to be downloaded by a connection in the lower right (you have encompassed to sign in or join Vimeo to get the download). Or if that is too not convenient, happy to upload to a site somebody else suggests. As an additional posted mentioned, AVCHD is one of if not the most accepted format in innovative cameras, and if LR3 does not hold up or maintain it’s a huge blow for its helpfulness in using LR for video files.

The LR is dissimilar in many ways from additional Adobe software. The similar serial numeral works on together Mac and system versions or descriptions of the software. There is no cumbersome authorization procedure for every system, LR trusts you to merely utilize on the appropriate numeral of the systems. There is merely one version or description of LR 3 software. It is time-limited to 30 days (the "trial version") and the serial numeral ("paid version") eliminates that limitation. That's immediately how LR works (currently) even though it is not the similar as how additional Adobe trial software might work.

The LR3 does not sustain or maintain it, to my knowledge. I have heard that AVCHD videos might be spread across multiple files. I would speculate that in such a circumstance would be big tribulations for LR's database schema. The trial is dissimilar from the full by the addition of a serial numeral. Nothing else you be able to install the trial, you determine to purchase the full and do nothing to the trial additional than type in the serial numeral and you have the complete version or description.

The video itself has merely one file in it. The additional files are for the camera maker's software. Most of the people (containing me) immediately or presently at now you pay no attention to them and copy in excess of the 1 video file, and they work on that time extremely well. If anybody might download that file and try it, or has their own AVCHD file to try, I would actually appreciate getting a definitive answer. I have not seen no matter which from Adobe that indicates for certain the trial and complete versions or descriptions are identical in capabilities. I believe most of the people who are thinking of purchasing the Lightroom 3 for the video capabilities would look forward to an answer previous to purchasing the product, the AVCHD format is that prevalent and significant.