Thread: Connecting to internet with VMWare Fusion

Connecting to internet with VMWare Fusion

I have installed the VMware Fusion in my Macbook and trying to access the internet in the same bit the problem is that i can not access the internet when using the Airport mode with the Wireless Internet. But when using the Ethernet it can be accessible easily. I am unable to resolve the issue. So if you can then please advise me. Thank you.

Re: Connecting to internet with VMWare Fusion

There are only few network that is supported by the VMware Fusion and that is why you might be getting the no connectivity. To resolve this issue i will advise you to uninstall and reinstall the fusion from the Macbook. Now go to the VMWare Setting and use the Bridge Networking and set the same router. Thanks.

To work with this issue i will advise you to get the command prompt and release and renew the IP. To do the same just go through the below given step that will help you for same.

1. Click on Start
    2. Click on Run
    3. Type cmd and hit enter
    4. type ipconfig /release
    5. type ipconfig /renew

Thats it!!!!!!

I am also having the same problem with the VMware which is not allowing me the connectivity with the Internet. Every time when i am trying to get the connectivity with the same i am unable to get this working. If any one can then please provide the solution as i am unable to find the one for me.

I think regarding this issue i will advise you to contact the Apple who can help you with the proper replies that you are going through. There are lots of expert available on the Apple Forum to help you with the issue of yours. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting the solution for same or not.