Thread: Need a freeware flv to mp4 mac convertor

Need a freeware flv to mp4 mac convertor

I have a iPod and I am want to add some of my youtube videos directly in the device. I am trying to use iTunes for the same but there is no such support provided in that. And the procedure for the same is also very lengthy. I tried some online tools which gave me the file but after conversion the quality of the video is degraded and audio is also bad. I need a basic and fast FLV to Mp4 converter for my mac system.

Re: Need a freeware flv to mp4 mac convertor

If you want to directly download the same from a browser then there is a very basic plugin for Firefox that can help you. It is called a sVideo DownloadHelper and it is a Firefox extension that allows you to download videos found on the Internet in a few clicks, directly from your browser. It also cnoverts downloaded audio or video into any format you want.

It will be much easier for you to use that. I am also using Video Download helper and this is the easiest one I found. Once installed in your browser, this plug-in will materialize to the left of your navigation bar. Just click on the little black arrow to the right of the logo to appear for Video DownloadHelper its references. Click again, the download starts and the file will be stored in the folder that you specified.

I am using Xilisoft YouTube Video Converter for Mac. It is a player which not only downloads but also converts online videos hosted on YouTube. It has a clean interface for managing downloads. You can simply copy a YouTube link in the clipboard and start the transfer without having to paste the link by clicking on the arrow to download the main window. The format it supports is MP4, DivX or AVI or via H.264.

AVCWare Mac iPod Video Converter provides an easy solution for this. There are tons of converters but this one is quiet useful because it can convert number of audio and video formats easily. There is a embedded player to navigate through the multimedia content and a tree to find the source files. You also get a few options editions, unfortunately quite limited, such as cropping, adjusting contrast, batch conversion, or the ability to cut and merge video clips and / or audio.

I does not goes for a multiple converter. I found a simple and single tool that offers me directly FLV to MP4 convertero. The tool which is use is Tooble. It is is distinguished by a clear interface and relative ease of use. Three clicks to record, convert, export. It is also possible to search YouTube videos from the interface. No need to go on the site, the videos come to you! Research is done as a conventional engine. Type in your keywords, the results appear in the main window.

xiaoa Guest

hi,fiend,nice to answer your question,to be truth,i think there is few video edit software except some rough,inferior small program, this is not a good choice.you used the product with a watermark, just as you used the trial vertion.
    i have used aneesoft video convert pro for mac ,
    its main functions:
    * Convert video between any popular video formats(including HD).
    * Enjoy entertainment with different mobile devices on the go.
    * Crop videos, trim videos, add watermark and apply special effects to movie.

its trial vertion the same owned a watermark.but i thought it has a good effect and was not expensive,so i bought it.

of course, aneesoft also offered some free edit software,but i don't it is suitable for you or not,you also can have a look.

The one thing which I found in Tooble is that you can import a URL already known or view categories of YouTube. Then simply select the video to save, then click on Download Videos and your videos are on you system. The conversion to a format compatible with the iPod or iPhone which is Mp4 widely used. It also offers various parameters to refine the quality of videos encoded. A simple and easy to find, download and encode videos from YouTube.