Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Videora DVD converter

Windows Software

Old 24-07-2010

Videora DVD converter

I have downloaded both DVD Decrypter and Videora iPod Converter in order to rip films onto my iPod. The two programs work in conjunction and are very simple to use, provided you are just ripping a film. But when I have tried to rip my copy of Bleak House, which is on 2 DVDs with 6 or 7 half hour episodes on each one, the Converter only converts the first episode on each DVD. I simply can't figure out how to set the program to convert all episodes. If anyone could help I'd be very grateful, and as I'm a novice with computers, could it be an idiot's guide?

Last edited by Georgypan : 24-07-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 24-07-2010

Re: Videora DVD converter

The first thing can be that the software which you are using is a Trial version. It is quiet common that softwares with trail version provides you very limited amount of conversion. You can try out checking settings in Mode > Settings > IFO Mode > File Splitting > None. If this does not works then you need to buy the full version of this software.
Old 24-07-2010

Thanks for your reply Orion. That is the setting I've been using and as I say it works perfectly for single films. There is nowhere on the website asking me to pay for the full version. It just asks for donations and says it is freeware.
Old 25-07-2010

Many a times it is possible that freeware application do have complete accessibility feature and it is necessary that you process for the thing that is by making the implementation for the thing which would help you out in sorting the thing. It will be helpful and you can work for the thing well as well. So do check out by using a full version copy.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,