Thread: Enterprise Ticker Software

Enterprise Ticker Software

My office wants to set up ticker software that can be deployed to workstations that will receive the ticker updates from a central server/software package. IE, if there's an announcement, that would be entered into the ticker software, which would then scroll on the desktop agents' ticker.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations -

mikey Guest

Re: Enterprise Ticker Software

I havent used this software but one of my friend has used to software EasyByte Ticker System.

Features of EasyByte Ticker System
    • It is ideal for companies to send information out to many employees desktops (notification and alert software), rather than as currently sending emails, which are not read much of the time.
    • The Ticker can be hidden on the desktop such that it does not interfere with any work, when new information (notification or alert) is available for the user the Ticker will come out of auto-hide.
    • Full Active Directory Integration, it can be set to auto-connect to your companies Active Directory enabling ultra quick and easy setup on your network, see the Enterprise RSS Server page for further information.
    • Communication you can't miss! Our comprehensive network manageable Ticker can display important information and notifications that you require onto an employees desktop, it can be scrolled along or popped up in a News Alert window.
    • Anyone can use this Ticker program on their desktop to scroll news headlines from any website, Try it and see for yourself
    • Helps you to Slash the Information overload, by intelligently delivering relevant information to you in a non-intrusive manner. Email is no longer what is used to be, so much of it is missed these days, get only what you need and request with our Ticker.
    • Fully network manageable (via the Enterprise RSS Server), ideal for corporate Enterprise usages, a network admin can add/remove feeds that should be displayed on the end users desktops.
    • For the corporate usages, a network admin can fully control how the RSS Ticker works and looks on each users desktop with a few simple clicks!
    • All Features can be turned on or off, the Admin decides what functions are available to the users.

There are numerous software available online which you can use for your office work. I am using a basic text ticker software right now which works on my network and quiet nice to provide instant information to the users. Other than this I use a RSS news ticker software which offers the most recent update on the desktop in just few clicks.

You could try the SnapComms enterprise internal comms tools. They have a scrolling ticker option that allows you to push information onto the targetted desktop agent's ticker. The is a fully hosted version and an in-house version. Pricing is from $1 per user per year.

It is also possible to specify headline recurrence based on the user's response and you can report on how has seen what.