Thread: Drivers for ETRON USB 3.0

Drivers for ETRON USB 3.0

Hello friends, I trying to find out latest drivers for ETRON USB 3.0, but do not getting it. I was keeping on searching about it then founded that there was new v111, I was not knowing that it’s been proper one or not. One more thing which I was like to tell that same version of drivers was not been seen at any other site and also I have checked on Gigabyte website then it was not there, it was listing me v109. I really wanted to ask should I download those drivers which I have seen it or wait for official drivers to come for it. Please suggest me that what should I do. Thank you.

Re: Drivers for ETRON USB 3.0

I do not think that those drivers will be proper and if you are going to use then better make sure that is been available for all gigabyte usb 3 motherboards or it is been specific for some of motherboards. When you are trying to have it then better make it is clear and go ahead. I will not suggest for that to have it, better go for original driver which is been official released.

I am also having those drivers which you are looking for and I think it might be from same site which you are looking at it and those divers are especially for EJ168 chip. Have been using it from long time and did not have any problem with it and it is very much stable. If you wait for gigabyte to release drivers then you can wait for it, but I do not know that it will be working properly. So you wanted to know work it out then you can try it but at your own risk, below is link of driver just download it and install it.

Drivers for ETRON USB 3.0

I do think that those driver will be very much better which are been released by Gigabyte, once I have also done same thing which you are trying to do it and then getting problem with it and also Gigabyte is having a better and proper drivers for it. I would not suggest about it.

Many people have downloaded those drivers which you are thinking of and started facing problem also. It is be normal for some of component and for most it is not compatible with some of parts. One thing which I have noticed about this driver and chip is that it is very much fussy when you have to do update and need to remove all traces of the previous drivers before updating them and it is been suggest by company to use Driver Sweeper to do remove all previous drivers. So I would like to warn you better doing anything wrong with your motherboard and ended up in trouble. It will be best that wait for Gigabyte, which will be best and also proper for you and also for others.

One thing which I would like to tell that when I was checking for drivers about ETRON USB 3.0 on it official website then I founded that it was having v105 on top of list, so if you are not getting drivers on top then it is not been released, those divers might be made some one which will not working proper.

I think that Etron website will be best place to check for it and I have visited and founded that they are still having v1.3 drivers which is there from past 2 months, whereas on other site it was having v1.5 drivers and most of people are taking drivers from other website. One thing which I have observed, drivers which are been available on other sites after some days or week it is been available on Gigabyte website. So if you have seen those drivers on other website then I am sure it will be available, so you need to wait for it.

I will suggest that better do not go for it, I have got those drivers and experiencing problem with it, done wrong thing such that went it for those drivers in hurray, so better do not get it and be safe and get when it is available on gigabyte then get it for you.

I am also having problem with Usb 3.0 and having latest drivers which is been needed. WD Mybook is basically does not work when I shut done whole system. So what should I do and is there any method to work it.