Thread: Convert StarOffice Calc spreadsheet to HTML

Convert StarOffice Calc spreadsheet to HTML

Hello,
    I have recently started using staroffice / openoffice office suite, it is a great piece of software and I liked it very much, each and every thing that Microsoft office suite has. My problem is that I can not convert the current file format of calc to html, when I was using excel I used to export it to html file format. How can I do this in staroffice? Any help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Convert StarOffice Calc spreadsheet to HTML

I am taken with a small problem and I do not know how to turn me to solve it.
    Statement: I have code that uses PROC REPORT ODS redirected to an HTML. Many Web pages are production and for the same person, it is possible to view the page in a different sort.
    Problem: When I view the report of a person X, sorted by completion percentage, numbers repeated in this column do not appear. So, I go for my first comment is something like 100% and all other observations that have 100% appear blank in the report. If I fall on 99% and I have three, I'll see that first. Subsequently, 95%, and so on ...
    Questions:
    Is this an option that promotes this behavior?
    Is it something in the template?
    Is this behavior Proc Report when using code like this: define pourc_1 format = center percent8.0 descending order;
    Is it something else?

I did some research on the Net, including this forum and found nothing conclusive. The SAS documentation for it is very difficult to search when looking for something like that. Reading the documentation of ODS HTML and PROC REPORT left me on my appetite. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Even I did had the same problem but then I changed the following line, I try to change the line of code
    Code:
    define pourc_1 format = percent8.0 center "qqchose% ' ORDER descending;
    by
    Code:
    pourc_1 define / display format = percent8.0 center "% qqchose" descending order;
    There is no difference in the outcome, I do not know that this is what you are looking for, but atleast you can try.

If changing the above attributes does not work for you, then you can try changing the following lines in your code
    Code:
     WHERE expert_mod = "& nom_expert.";

BY role chef_mod;
    I have not tested them, but I think this can make a difference.

Searching through a book of training, I discovered that when using the option "ORDER", the variables do not appear repetitive. Very handy when you do not want to appear on behalf of the employee 15 times in a row in a report with (GROUP). But in my case, this is not a variable GROUP natural.