Thread: Java console problem with Firefox

Java console problem with Firefox

Hello,
    In fact my concern is that when I go in config panel, and I double-click on java and coach in my browser it offers IE and Firefox, IE is selected by cons when I selects no problem with Firefox cons when I apply it gives me an error message, is this normal or not? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Java console problem with Firefox

Hello
    I'm new to Linux, despite numerous attempts, nothing to do. Java does not work with Mozilla. I tried the command 'ln-s .................' , It still does not. Every time I try to access the site on mozilla, I get an error saying that Java is not installed. Yet it is installed. I followed the directions to install from A to Z. When I use Opera, there is no problem. Can someone help me?

In fact I said that it could not activate it for Firefox because I have no right and have to see if Firefox is installed or that I have the right to edit. I'm sorry but this message is approximate because I'm not at my computer.

Hello,
    My problem is when I go to whirl and I want to play game window opens and after he scored no support for Java and your browser does not support Java yet it is installed in my control configuration Add / supp I have 2 java one I had to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Java symbol before the 6update14 with a square of JAVA and the 2nd I can not uninstall a Java (tm) 6update7 But that one sign in front of the screen is pc cd as a download and I've checked and java is installed for firefox I do not understand anything if little help would have got even my computer does not understand that this does not work.

In fact I also have xp sp2, but what is even stranger is that I was on the website page where you can test java and now it works (the character dance o)), by cons I have a website or mark it down "StartApplet Applet Started" and it moves more nothing appears, it is not normal we do agree.

Apparently it works indeed nothing I can not understand me, otherwise the new version of Firefox was released, dipstick installed and it still works. In any case thank you again.