Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need a Handbrake alternative

Windows Software

Old 18-07-2010

Need a Handbrake alternative

I am looking for good alternative for Handbrake. I am using this tool for last 3 months. This time I have some number of DVD's which I need to transcode to get the video and audio out of it. Within some conversion the software started working very slow. I am also getting some difficulties in getting up proper conversion. Does there is a proper way to fix the same. I need some good alternative for the same.

Old 18-07-2010

Re: Need a Handbrake alternative

There is pack for the same which will give you a much better alternative. Nero has recently released an update its application and made the same CUDA compatible. In that you can use Cyberlink MediaShow Espresso, a video conversion tool for mobile devices taking also supports the NVIDIA technology. Also optimized for Stream technology from ATI, Cyberlink promising tool to convert video for iPhone, iPod, XBox 360, PS3 and PSP.
Old 18-07-2010

Yes you can use Cyberlink MediaShow Espresso supports quad-core processors, the possibility of batch processes, or the automatic shutdown after the completion of tasks. Video Converter Express for optimal viewing on mobile devices such as reading popular iPod, PSP and Xbox, or to send to the website YouTube. Perfect for converting multiple files at once, the program transcode your files to the appropriate format automatically.
Old 18-07-2010

Media Expresso is the proper choice for the same. The video conversion is easy. Try to get the new version for the same.It brings especially to support new formats as input and output as well as better support for Core i3 / i5 / i7 Intel, without specifying if the Media SDK is exploited to take advantage of the IGP. The new version will give you support for H.264 video and the resolution offers you 720p output.
Old 18-07-2010

If you want videos for iphone or ipod then I am using MediaCoder iPhone / iPhod edition. It is a simplified version of MediaCoder. The software supports most popular audio / video and should allow you to encode the majority of videos you can find on the Internet. Support converting to Apple's H.264 format lets you enjoy the video quality unique to this format, especially since the software can make a second pass encoding in order to refine the quality.
Old 18-07-2010

I am using the Full edition of transcoder MediaCoder. The best thing is that you can use it for free. It integrates the most popular video codecs, audio and tools in an elegant and transparent solution in a single transcoding. With a flexible and scalable architecture, the latest codecs and tools are updated continuously. It is all in one tool.
Old 22-07-2010

I will recommend Cyberlink MediaShow Espresso. It already supported the iPhone. The software quickly and easily converts any type of video format for playback on a wide range of devices. In that you just need to upload the video and the rest is done by MediaShow Espresso itself. MediaShow Espresso is optimized for hardware acceleration technology processors Family Intel Core, NVIDIA CUDA, and ATI Stream and thus offers very rapid conversion performance.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,