Thread: Problems with Texas Holdem Poker on Facebook

Problems with Texas Holdem Poker on Facebook

I am using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or Flock but running with a big issue here since I have done the installation of KIS 2009. My Zynga texas hold em poker contains several installation of flash near about 1 to 20....it continuously installing all time anyone logs in to play, however specifically with computer, it never completely loads and it just doesn't move forward after even the 20 of 20 is finish. Can somebody here help me out from this issue ?? This issue occurred since I started the loading of KIS.

Re: Problems with Texas Hold em Poker on Facebook

Hi everyone , I love to play it and used to play the Texas Hold'em Poker on Facebook. While it going very well when I was using Internet Explorer 7, I have to make proper shutdown of KIS in order to play this within the Firefox browser; otherwise, it gets complexity at the spinning Z logo.So far, I used to go with the following way ..

1. Disabling anti-banner
    2. Whitelisting apps.facebook.com in anti-banner and web traffic

Any help would be appreciated.

There is one guys suggested on another site. he stated as Facebook is completely around the viruses and malware. Its fine to stay clear of Facebook.

But, actually speaking there is not any perfect antivirus are available and fit for this task because not one are able to catch all of thing . Just cause you have KAV/KIS installed on your machine doesn't indicate as you arr running with bullet proof security . Smart surfing is fine then any anti virus. One of my friend was running with Avira when she got infected through the Facebook and also we all are aware about the Avira which is the top dog in detection rates.

Yeah fine , I am agree with you what you stated above . There is no actually any proper and functional anti-virus that can do it but if your anti-virus' databases is running up-to-date according to the hourly basis then you have to be sure that you are protected now . The Facebook is a really famous website and if it is getting infected, everyone installing and using Kaspersky are sure about it's functionality that's why we have to be with Kaspersky on our machine..

Thanks

I followed entire thing that can fix this issue but there is nothing working at all. Even if I turn off the KIS, it would not load again which is driving me so crazy. Can somebody have anymore idea ???? To try and help I am working on Windows Vista Home premium 64bit, Internet Explorer 8 (32bit) and Mozilla firefox 3.5.1. I found loading at 29/29, then the spinning Z but after then it got the same position . I am not getting the "content filtering" components indicated and suggested for KIS. (2010)

Re: Problems with Texas Holdem Poker on Facebook

Hello all, I am getting the similar issues with the Zynga poker application which is running on the Facebook. I just considered that it had to do with the Windows 7 version I work, but mostly it has to perform with KIS 2010. I was not having any issues at all with KAV 2009.

The issues comes from both Firefox and Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
    If I do the pause on the Kaspersky protection before I perform the loading of the poker application, it goes well in FF. During loading procedure, when the game in active mode, you can make enable the Kaspersky application again.