Thread: Utorrent seeding problem

Utorrent seeding problem

I have installed the KAV 7 (trial version ) and Utorrent 1.7.5. Everything is going fine except the following :

1) Browsing and checking email not getting done while Utorrent was seeding!! (When the download in progress, it was well !)

2) Left it seeding and moved back half an hour later to get the 'friendly' Utorrent message panel stating that Utorrent had broken and providing to reboot / report the crash to the developers and blah .

I didn't got a Utorrent crash before, or the browsing issue while continuing the seed. I figured out that others have had problems with Utorrent here before - could it be in some method associated with this ? Do my experiences mean anything to somebody ? Is there a better alternative to Utorrent (if Utorrent is the issues with KAV). I need not to go for Azureus - I don't need the another 'fancy' interface.

Re: Utorrent seeding problem

You have to make some internal settings from the computer management to solve this out and for doing these all things , you have enter into the network connections section from the the control panel and change the view of the windows means (classic view),just right click on the connection and select the properties, there uncheck the kaspersky ndis minifilter,then after click on the OK button and make a computer restart, everything would be fine ...

I am having an 'off day' . I am unable to really got so much explanation about these all things . I just need to go for using uTorrent. When it is getting associated with the trusted zone , then I found that it didn't work for me at that moments - while seeding opening grinds to a halt. I am just about to go with the suggestion given by Mr. Milton.J but actually I am unable to really understand that what I am doing, i.e what's the implication if any of unchecking the minifilter. I don't have any idea and any type of experience regarding what it does.

After making a lot of experiment, it assumes that the uTorrent cannot be suffered with the KAV7 (and KIS I think):

1) At the time of seeding, web browsing grinds to a halt and email (POP / Outlook) will not test.
    2) After a while, of just quiting from uTorrent to seed, uTorrent crashes.

I have just destroyed the uTorrent and installed the Azureus - finally there is no problems. Browsing slows (obviously) but it both downloads and seeds without any special grants within the KAV. I am sure that we are not hear to promote third party software's, but it's assumes that others will experience with the same complexities with the uTorrent .

1.7.5 and no tweak, associated utorrent to the trusted applications list within the settings =>Threats and exclusions =>trusted zone =>Trusted applications, and generate the rules to allow any applied function in the firewall and in addition, I always limit the upload speed as 50 Kb (~50% of the upload bandwidth) within the utorrent setting section...

Quote Originally Posted by Omari View Post
    1.7.5 and no tweak, associated utorrent to the trusted applications list within the settings =>Threats and exclusions =>trusted zone =>Trusted applications, and generate the rules to allow any applied function in the firewall and in addition, I always limit the upload speed as 50 Kb (~50% of the upload bandwidth) within the utorrent setting section...
    Hmmm...I followed the same thing (Although I have installed the KAV). This is mostly just 'one of those things' in which some get and some discarded all this .Fine , Azureus works and I like to watch this fancy Java graphics at the time of downloading procedure