Thread: Lens profile for Nikon 18-105 1:3.5-5.6 urgently needed

Lens profile for Nikon 18-105 1:3.5-5.6 urgently needed

Does somebody have lens profile for Nikon 18-105 1:3.5-5.6. Presently I don't contain that lens, thus I'm unable to generate a profile on my own. Can anyone help.

Re: Lens profile for Nikon 18-105 1:3.5-5.6 urgently needed

It do not load. The path saved shows this:
    C:\Users\Hudechrome\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\Downloaded. The extension is .lcp.
    In Camera RAW application, to load profiles displays its path
    C:\Users\Hudechrome\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
    and needs an .xmp profile.
    In any case, saving close by in CS5 does not routinely load it to Camera RAW, minimum on this computer working Win7 64

Nope, the settings has configuration information. The downloaded profiles for ACR6.1 are situated at the primary path, and are the similar as for CS5 lens correction. I go after this procedure for together my 16-85VR and 55-200VR profiles, later removed them, and then re-downloaded in an try to figure out the vignetting trouble I did not observe a 18-105 profile listed.

An upgrade to my search:
    I did a verify in XP CS5 32 bit. A dissimilarity; When appeal to Lens correction in CS5, a window explored stating "Update Lens Profile Data Base cache" This didn't displays up in Windows 7, however may include at an in advance time to which I didn't note.
    Since I only include DXO on XP, I ran the similar file throughout DXO, with only Geometric, Vignetting and CA. Explored in PSCS5. Work the .nef in RAW, appears for Lens correction. None. Explore in PSCS5. Invoke Filter>lens Correction. Search on Line. Discover 18 to 105. Apply correction. Put aside the file
    Instantaneously, I see Vignette method over accurate. Not as bad as Richard's lens however impracticable as it blew out the clouds in the turns. Layer overlay displays minimized correction for arithmetical deformation as well, however the picture provides no clue as to that is accurate. By at least 1 year's knowledge, DXO has pinned it on critical pictures, so I consider it.
    So far as vignetting. The dissimilarity through the DXO conversion displayed a barely noticeable alteration for vignette, which concurs with slrgear site for that lens at the chosen F/L and aperture, that is to speak tiny. So far as Camera Raw in XP 32 distinguishes the saved file, the results are the same to Windows 7, that is, no can discover.

I handled to load the 18-105 profile into raw
    In the C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\Downloaded
    I have done one LCP file (The 18-105 profile downloaded with no The PS Lens Plugin)
    I explored my LCP file through wordpad and exchanged each occurrence of
    <stCamera:CameraRawProfile>False</stCamera:CameraRawProfile>
    Through
    <stCamera:CameraRawProfile>True</stCamera:CameraRawProfile>
    Will check and evaluate through DXO

Sounds like you are with a JPEG profile to procedure raw pictures. (JPEG/TIFF profiles include the CameraRawProfile flag fix to False.) If so, you will probably not get high-quality consequences in Camera Raw when dispensation raw files. There are divide profiles for raw & cause to be (JPEG/TIFF), as explained in the documentation for the Adobe Lens Profile Creator.
    For this cause by drawing, ACR will just displays you raw profiles when processing raw pictures, and only displays you rendered profiles at the processing rendered pictures.

No , all files are .nef, or.dng for the DXO output. At the time they explore in PSCS5, they encompass not yet been modified to psd or tiff, the just two I utilize except as noted below. I explore through ACR and apply the filter. The only jpeg I forever utilize is for the web, after the fact and typically through a dupe file.