Thread: Online Portfolio

Online Portfolio

There are rarely some different options for an online portfolio available but I got most of them to either be complex in the modification or running with several features that I didn't require . So I took a shot at creating my own stuff . The help would be really appreciate for your feedback and whether you consider that it is up to scratch as a professional online portfolio.

Thanks

Re: Online Portfolio

I "recognize" that it is a quite common portfolio but not discussed here as a professional one. I am just going away through a bit more depth, for example more navigational components so that you are able to display different projects on another pages.The larger the body of excellent tasks and groups, the more this single page will get overload.

Commonly, I was just shocking if it wouldn't be actually fine to provide the images more space. We are not suffering within 800*600 anymore. Just consider about the difference between a small images and a complete-screen shown images... It is just more striking and impressive.

I have already tried to figure it out the and found one. InkArcade, I love to use this . But I can get one minus -several pictures on the same page. This will increase a downloading time. Also, I can get the user can properly download without any issues a larger version. This is worst for the copyright cause. Also I got another demonstration , It contains the same aspect ratio. Real images may seems not so attractive as in the template.

I got a very nice website here but I am sure about the forum rules and I can't add the link of those stuff ! I have yet to made a portfolio website with myself. According to the homepage though, it could use some different pictures to look more aesthetically pleasing.

I am just going to decide to made a portfolio for some of my sites, just as my free animated game related site and some of my client requested websites. I continuously trying to launch with something but I never get around to completing this ! Did you created yours initially within the Adobe Photoshop, then code this afterwards ?

When making an online portfolio, you have to be careful about every terms and need a sure attention about the the colors, design elements, layout style, and content that you going to use in this . Typically, artists and creators are the ones who have to obsess about such type of components; but actually , if you are selling something from a service to a tangible thing , you have to pay attention about the selection of the design your presentations. Portfolios doesn't have any differentiation from websites, inasmuch as they are highly organized slide show..

Options of colors are important--for instance, proper colors can complement the warm colors. This is not only about actually , but we react to colors and relate them to the memories, people, objects, and places. Colors can make or crack the portfolio slides(and the websites) at the time of readability, visual comfort, color relation and aesthetics. Particular articles may also feasible for you .
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's