Thread: Flash Lite 3.0 and 3.1 questions

Flash Lite 3.0 and 3.1 questions

I was just searching any solution for my problem and I didn't got any way and have just posted the thread here. Actually, I have some confusion regarding the Flash Lite 3.0 and 3.1 ? I didn't got any forum to post this question and I got this is the best one for Flash Lite on consumer electronics such as TV's ? Is 3.1 dead during you are going to port the Flash 10 to devices ? When will scaling of the video components and or manage the aspect ratio be deployed ? Do you have any suggestion regarding the device profiles for television which supports the Flash Lite in proper way ?

Re: Flash Lite 3.0 and 3.1 questions

Currently there are so many manufacturers and chipset vendors are porting FL3.1 "StageCraft"for the platforms what they provide . However it is still so quick to have a forum for such type of things, entirely have unannounced and some time away.

Flash Lite 3.1 is not destroyed and failed , we announced an OTA version for several smartphones in the recent weeks. Just check this out on Adobe Labs. Managing the aspect ratio for a video for mobile devices is so complex to integrate with the wildly varying display width. This is necessary to encode and check the video at the absolute ratio and bitrate for every devices to enjoy with the fine experience.

Television with the flash lite 3.1 will be ready within the third quarter of current year. This seems as the developers require the information currently since some of the devices could be transporting with the applications.

As you stated that "Managing the aspect ratio for a video for mobile devices is so complex to integrate with the wildly varying display width." If you could manage aspect ratio or even scale the video components then their is no problem with a plethora of display formats. If you can't scale a video components when flashlite 3.1 is decoding h.264 or flv video then what is the point. You will not be capable to actually navigate the web video components . Content publisher will still go through the encoding particularly for every devices making whats ready to the flashlite user limited or just not available.

Softkeys problem in Flash Lite 2

I am suffering with the issue here : In one frame (a welcome screen for my application) I have assigned the left and right softkeys through . It goes properly to another frame in which I had the keys reassigned.

The evaluation of the right softkey is proper going but the left softkey outputs both "left pressed" and "send". Currently, this is only trace, but I am going to go through the allocation of several softkeys to different frames, which may cause the issues . I have associated some more activity and it gets even worse. So the initial issue is, how can I reconfigure the softkeys, so in every different frame they would perform the properly (and ONLY) other ?

Reconfiguring the soft keys through the FSCommand("ResetSoftKeys"); in frame 2 is not the proper way to do because it will only release your control on the soft keys under the application specified .

From your code, you should concentrate that when you go from single frame to another frame, your KeyListener Object (Like myListener) is still functional. So even when you are running with a new KeyListener Object(such as myListener1) declared within the frame2, the keys on your phone will move to listen to both the functional KeyListener components. The absolute way is to destroy out the KeyListener when going for a new frame and then re-declaring the KeyDown function again with the same listener components.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I had this kind of problem before and fixed this just by destroying Listener object and defined different softkey listener again on every frame; it shall also fix your problems that you are getting currently . You have to use the removeListener() for every specified frame before the code to define different one .