Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Building AS3Crypto Question

Windows Software

Old 16-07-2010

Building AS3Crypto Question

I have tired to build up Crypto with the help of readme file i guess i am going wrong somewhere. First i extracted an OpenSSL library to my temp drive, opened cygwin and navigated to the directory. I have done up to copying the crypto.l.bc file from the OpenSSL install folder to ALCHEMY_HOME/openssl/lib. But an instruction does not suggest anything after created file as how to view it. Has anybody have created a sample properly? Where i could be missing?

Old 16-07-2010

Re: Building AS3Crypto Question

I think you have not made a proper setup of AS3Crypto on your setup. I would like to inform that if you have same $ (ALCHEMY_HOME)/openssl/ then you will be able to use as3crypto_source.zip. All the variables depends on directories.
INC =-I $ (ALCHEMY_HOME) /openssl/include
LDFLAGS =-L = $ (ALCHEMY_HOME) /openssl/lib
Old 16-07-2010

You just need to follow 3 steps here.
  • First of configure OpenSSL by using: PATH=$ALCHEMY_HOME/achacks:$PATH \
  • ./Configure BSD-x86 --prefix=$ALCHEMY_HOME/openssl -no-hw -no-asm -no-threads -no-shared -no-dso
  • Then you should compile it by using PATH=$ALCHEMY_HOME/achacks:$PATH \
  • Now you should copy openssl from archive of alchemy home directory. And copy the crypto.l.bc file from the OpenSSL install folder to $ALCHEMY_HOME/openssl/lib.
  • compiling sample - as3_crypto_wrapper
Old 17-07-2010

Thank you so much, You have solved my problem. Actually there was a mistake done by me while providing the path but as going through your steps, I have not faced any problem and it can be done so easily. Thank you so much! If there would be anymore questions then i will definitely ask you guys again no matter about what it is. Thanks again!!!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,