Thread: LightRoom 3.0 versus LightRoom 3b2

LightRoom 3.0 versus LightRoom 3b2

I am searching for the difference between LightRoom 3.0 versus LightRoom 3b2. I hope that LightRoom 3.0 will be far more better than the LightRoom 3b2 because the full version is always better than the beta version. Well, I want to know the views of all those who has tried using the same. I know that there were some bugs in LightRoom 3b2. Have these been fixed in this new or full version? Please reply with probable comparison between these 2 versions.

Re: LightRoom 3.0 versus LightRoom 3b2

LightRoom 3.0 is far more better than LightRoom 3b2. I have checked out the review of the same as well as the comments of various users after working with it. Well, I am trying to download it since the morning, but it seems that the speed is very slow. I suppose there are many users who are connected to the server. I hope that the download will be completed soon, so that I cab change from the beta version to the full version.

Some of the the features that were ignored in LightRoom 3b2 have been added in LightRoom 3.0. I suppose that it is done with respect to the request that the officials have received and the problems that are being faced in the beta version. There wee some problems while correcting the lens in LightRoom 3b2. This issue has been resolved in LightRoom 3.0. The correction is very much proper now.

LightRoom 3.0 has included Focal length, that can be used as a metadata filter. This is a feature that are useful for many of the users. Even if the features of the application has been increased very much, the bad news is that this version also has some bugs, that are pending, which are not resolved by the officials till. Anyways, I rate this new version pretty more better than LightRoom 3b2.

On reading the information given by you people, immediately downloaded LightRoom 3.0. It is very much better than LightRoom 3b2. There are more features included as well the bugs in the previous version have been removed by the officials in this new version. I did not face any problems like slow speed while its download, as mentioned by Glenny. Anyways, if I face any issues with it, I will let you people to know about it.