Thread: Creating a Catering Menu

Creating a Catering Menu

I am working on creating a catering menu for my business. We are gonna make changes in the current menu items. After going through the web for cool templates, I did not found anything much helpful. I would be glad if you guys can direct me to a good website or give some suggestions of how to make my own catering menu design/layout. I am trying to make it by using an InDesign.

Re: Creating a Catering Menu

I think you wont be getting anything perfectly related to the catering menu for your company. But you can one thing, I suggest you to search for the particular type of menu that you want to create on google then you would be having many number of menu images which you may save on your system. Then you just need to use Adobe Photoshop where you have to only change the content and let an image be as it is.

I think creating the menu in an Adobe Photoshop would be great as it would be easier for you as well. Creating the menu depends on your creativity as how and what kind of menu you want to create. There are many types of menu out of which you can choose any of them. I have found thousands of design by just searching for "Catering Menu Design" on google. You may try for the same.

I have found one website which helps you to create manus for your catering services. I suggest you to directly go to the musthavemenus.com where they have many different types menu out of which you can select any of them. Use these ready-made catering menu templates, including catering menu wording, to create special event menus for your clients or catering services lists. You'll find catering designs for cocktail receptions, formal dinners, hors d'oeuvres menus, and buffets. Themes include the four seasons, holidays, health food and country home cooking.

I have one website in my mind which gives you the proper step by step guide which gives you an idea about the creating the menu for your catering service. You should immediately go to the ehow.com where you have to search for the "Write a Catering Menu" which gives you the best tips in order to make good and an effective menu for your catering service.

There are many web sites which helps you to create a menu of different types and they even take order to make your Catering menu so instead of making a menu on your own. It would be best to give it to others to make it in a better way and they even make it with the custom style which can also include your choices of pictures. This kind of things makes your catering menu more effective.