Thread: Best Free Video Player Program

Best Free Video Player Program

Does anyone recommend me some free video player. I need some suggestion for the same. I had captured some video form my digital camera. I want to play them and create a copy for the same. In my system I am using Windows Vista. Whenever I play that video it as for some codec update. I need a tool that can read all types of videos and also if possible convert them in a better quality. It must also had support for DivX videos.

Re: Best Free Video Player Program

I am using Total Video Player which is free and it is the best video player. It reads almost all types of video formats and codecs. There is no need to add any codec support for this. The application also supports DVDs . In addition, the program is able to view subtitles that are embedded in the video. Just download that from any site and then check back. You can view all the conversion on the main screen. This makes it easy to use.

If you want a free player support for DivX files then DivX Player Plus 8.0 is the one which I will advice you to use. It is a free tool and it also controls the new DivX playback software from the Plus possible fast forward and rewind. A-Plus DivX video is required to contain a second video track, which in half or quartered original resolution and with up to five frames per second-will be played at the coil instead of the original. Also on weaker hardware to a faster moving through a video is possible.

I am using AlShow, it players almost any file. The tool comes with numerous codecs. You can just download the missing extensions from the ALShow. The program also allows you to capture individual scenes in the form of screenshots in JPG or BMP formats. If necessary, you also extract audio clips from your movies and save them in WAV or OGG format. To watch your videos with one click to make the full screen mode. Common functions such as forward and rewind or pause are also included.

You can just download K-Lite Codec Pack which contains all important DivX and MPEG encoder and decoder in one package. This makes the problem of the past to have installed the wrong codec. If you install the same then you does need any other tool for viewing video and audio files. This pack is free and you can download and install that from internet. You can also download Windows codec pack.

If you need a video player with converter relevant to any format then VLC is the best. It plays almost anything. It plays a variety of format and there is no need for any codec update. Even you can play online internet video players. To do this, simply copy the URL of your favorite videos from YouTube in VLC and right from the player plays the video and stores it on request or in the desired format on the hard disk.

Yes I will too recommend you to use VLC media player. It is open source and one stop solution for anything. It also comes with numerous additional features such as playback of media files from ZIP archives out, flexible playlists, individual adjustment of the keyboard, CD-Text and CDDB support, recognition of DVB, recording etc. It plays video and audio of any format.