Thread: Icon Free Clutter

Icon Free Clutter

I am looking for some best solution for icon editor or icon manager. I found some tool but there are lots of limitations. First I want some easy tips to hide the name of the icon. Means the name of the icon must not be visible to anyone. How to do that. And other help I want is a good icon software that can help me to create and generate icons files easily with tons of images I have in my system.

Re: Icon Free Clutter

You can try out IconCool Studio. It is a nice tool for creating, editing, converting and extracting 32-bit icons or cursors. It offers powerful functions marking the creation of new gradient, the filter effects, color management, hotkeys and more. The program supports the import and export of image formats and multi-function "mixer" will allow you to create custom icons from beginning to end.

If you want a text free environment on your desktop then you can use this simple technique here. For that just right click on the icon on your desktop adn then delete the name of the icon. You can then press ALT key and then type 0160 on the same. Hit enter and then you see that there is no name on the icon. The name is simply disappeared. You can put that back by renaming it.

I am also using IconCool Studio in my Windows system. This lets you create your icons and cursors, from importing images from nearly 25 different formats. That includes all types of image format in it. etc.. The application allows you to upload images to Adobe Photoshop and vice versa. You can convert Windows icons, and create yourself, your animated GIF, using an integrated editor.

It is the best tool I found. IconCool Studio has 50 different filters, 15 image effects, add elements, etc. It converts any image into an icon directly and you can just extract the icon from any type of file. Other than this it allows batch processing for increased productivity. So you have very less time then you can simply design your own icons from this tool. I will recommend you to buy a copy for the same.

It is a powerful tool to monitor, and create icons. It comes with an icon library with dozens of entries indicator is included and accessible through a system in the form of free-style organization. This allows you to categorize icons and create new libraries just by typing so that gives you a advance way of using the same. You can search icons in the library by keywords which is the feature I like the most.

I will too recommend IconCool Manager for the same. It is the best tool and you can use the same for converting the images in more than 25 different format. It is also possible that you can simply create your icon library to the icl file. You can then move the icons to the windows folder and then use them out.